21 Wins, 3 Draws

J-Maestro

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Actually think it is reasonably calm considering what this place is normally like when we drop points.

Well apart from a thread about Kent today being the worst performance ever by any Rangers player 😂

At least there's been no calls for managers to be sacked, whole squad to be sold, and universally called out as being bottlers. Early days yet I suppose 😂

There was more panic when Broxi lost the mascots race.

5 minutes ago, Glory awaits said:

I would urge any being critical of the performances of the team to google the results from our 9 in a row seasons,we didn’t win every game 3-0. Some of the games were a grind & we drew a lot of games that before k.o we were short price to win.

People keep saying we shouldn't be dropping points to Motherwell like it would be better to drop them to Aberdeen too. Utter nonsense.

18 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Yet I asked would you rather we drop points to Celtic instead as they're higher in the league and you deflected to the league cup loss as your point was stupid.

And I said I would rather have drew the game on the 2nd if it meant progression in the LC, not really that hard to grasp tbh. 

If we win our next two games we would be able to say that we went throught December and January and only dropped 2 points, that is outstanding by any way you want to measure it, its the hardest most congested time of the season and I for one would take that every season.

4 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

And I said I would rather have drew the game on the 2nd if it meant progression in the LC, not really that hard to grasp tbh. 

What's that got to do with drawing with Motherwell or Celtic? You tried to change your point cause it was a stupid point that's what I'm seeing.

1 minute ago, J-Maestro said:

What's that got to do with drawing with Motherwell or Celtic? You tried to change your point cause it was a stupid point that's what I'm seeing.

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

So it's ok to drop points against Celtic instead? Nobody should be happy with the result but we're acting like Motherwell haven't just brought in a decent manager and we shouldn't have won the game.

You mentioned dropping points against selik first. 

7 minutes ago, The Blue said:

If we win our next two games we would be able to say that we went throught December and January and only dropped 2 points, that is outstanding by any way you want to measure it, its the hardest most congested time of the season and I for one would take that every season.

It would and it would be great, just need to up our performances and turn up for the whole 90 mins to do it. 

Just now, The Godfather said:

It would and it would be great, just need to up our performances and turn up for the whole 90 mins to do it. 

We seem to be really struggling against the early press. Could be an option to play Itten up front and just playing it over the high press.

2 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

Yes you said we shouldn't be dropping points against bottom of the league. Who would you rather drop the points against?

We shouldn't be dropping points against a side who haven't won a game since Halloween, stop trying to polish a shite it's making you look absolutely desperate. 

Just now, DBBTB said:

Just me who thinks that hasn’t even been that much of an over reaction to that result today then? 

Them dropping points makes it as you were with one game less so I think that's why. 

We really need to win at the weekend though and be at it for the whole game. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

We shouldn't be dropping points against a side who haven't won a game since Halloween, stop trying to polish a shite it's making you look absolutely desperate. 

Stop acting like we were going to win every game all season. You're looking like a total fanny.

Just now, The Godfather said:

Them dropping points makes it as you were with one game less so I think that's why. 

We really need to win at the weekend though and be at it for the whole game. 

Think the overriding concern is that we haven't played well for too long now, complacency can't be allowed to set in. 

Just now, TamCoopz said:

Do you think we should be dropping points against bottom of the league? 

I don't think we should drop points against anyone. But we weren't going to win 38 games. So it doesn't really matter if you drop them against Motherwell or Kilmarnock it's dropped points.

Archived