21 Wins, 3 Draws

J-Maestro

We’ve not been playing that well recently, seem a bit lethargic and unable to raise the pace of a game when we need to, but if this is as bad as our loss of form goes we will still win the league by a canter. Few players out injured just now as well plus with the amount of games we’ve played we are bound to drop form a bit. If you’d said at the start of the season 21 wins and 3 draws I’d have taken it.

• Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

I think when Jack and Arfield are back.playing it will make a big difference.

Should do and Roofe too.

Its the wide areas we are struggling with especially when Kent is putting in the showings he has done recently. 

15 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

When we play poorly like today, posters quickly remind us of the standings.

Fair enough, I get that but when was the last time we played well? Seriously, when was it?

If we don't up our game soon, Antwerp will beat us.

The sooner Ryan Jack is back on the pitch the better. It is no coincidence that our performances have dropped without him

Thought we played well at Aberdeen up until they scored 

1 minute ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Thought we played well at Aberdeen up until they scored 

The last two games have been boring to watch mate. Don't forget, Aberdeen had ten men. Goldson or Balogun get the ball, Davis comes deep, looks for patented chip, if not, gives it back to Goldson... repeat.

We need someone willing to take the game by the throat. When Kamara & Aribo are so-so, we struggle. 

Just now, bluenoz said:

The last two games have been boring to watch mate. Don't forget, Aberdeen had ten men. Goldson or Balogun get the ball, Davis comes deep, looks for patented chip, if not, gives it back to Goldson... repeat.

We need someone willing to take the game by the throat. When Kamara & Aribo are so-so, we struggle. 

Hopefully when jacks back we improve our performance. I’m not too worried though mate, if we start losing games then I might panic 😆

5 minutes ago, EatDolphins said:

I don't think anyone is all that worried about losing it now. Just getting bored of watching us play poorly after the top drawer performances up to the end of the Europa groups.

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

This place is wild man honest tae fuck :confused:

We hadn't won 16 league games in a row for nearly five decades. We have been on a remarkeable run that was going to end at somepoint.

Were there negatives today? Sure but we're still sitting extremely pretty at the top of the league and it's going to remain that way. 

Disappointing performance but can't complain too much. 

Another game completed without giving anything away. 20 points in front at this point is massive. 

We have been off a bit of late, so hopefully now out of our system. 

Alfie showed real hunger today but didn't get much service and then our quiet assassin comes on yet again and does the damage. Pretty pleased with both of them. 

The tempo and the passing has went to shit, but as I say, think this will be the last of it and maybe a couple of changes afoot. Think Aribo needs rested along with Kent. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There are teams I would expect to drop points to, M’well ain’t one I’m afraid, need to find our form.

Think hivs will be the big test, county shouldn't be underestimated but away from home their form isn't great. 

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

There are teams I would expect to drop points to, M’well ain’t one I’m afraid, need to find our form.

We have beaten Hibs, Celtic and Aberdeen in the last month. Our form was 15 wins in a row.

Archived