Jump to content

Gerrard: Post Match Reaction


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, MARK92GERS said:

Really wish big Ced could get a run of games man a love his style of play anytime he’s started always looking bright & trying to make things happen 

I don't think the manager could drop Morelos after the weekend before performance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Nk89 said:

They are out? N 3 games behind in league get the games played man

After Wednesday they are only 2 games behind against Aberdeen & St Mirren,  Aberdeen play Motherwell in the league and St Mirren play in the cup who were meant to be their opponents on Saturday meaning they have no choice but to fall 3 games behind again 

Cracked Actor likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, The Godfather said:

I don't think the manager could drop Morelos after the weekend before performance. 

Itten is more a straight swap for the Roofe position that Hagi has been filling as a right forward. IMO Hagi doesn’t deserve to be dropped but you could maybe put him in Aribo’s position who was a bit more frustrating to watch and bring Cedrick in.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, hammer93 said:

After Wednesday they are only 2 games behind against Aberdeen & St Mirren,  Aberdeen play Motherwell in the league and St Mirren play in the cup who were meant to be their opponents on Saturday meaning they have no choice but to fall 3 games behind again 

They musta been able to rearrange games n they coulda played someone this weekend, they musta done that with our fixtures to have us playing Ross County this weekend? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Nk89 said:

They musta been able to rearrange games n they coulda played someone this weekend, they musta done that with our fixtures to have us playing Ross County this weekend? 

Nope,  Ross county was always our fixture for this week....obviously had we beat St Mirren the papes would play them as scheduled and our game would have been re-arranged 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/01/2021 at 17:25, The Godfather said:

I don't think the manager could drop Morelos after the weekend before performance. 

Fredo is hot and cold so sorry I disagree.

Perhaps he has been used in a different way recently / this season but nonetheless, on numerous occasions recently, he really should have been able to stick the ball in the poke but failed.

Gerrard needs to be absolutely convinced that he is 'at it' as we cannot take anything for granted and must select the most promising option available !

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...