• Last Reply
11 hours ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

McGregor 

Goldson.            Helander

Jack

Tav.                                              Borna

Hagi Itten  Defoe Morelos Roofe

Jack is back. Midfield stand down, attack attack attack 😂

That is never a formation we would play. Regarding Kamara we should let him go forward more, he supposedly does that for Finland and does it well so why not?

We have been getting over the line recently which is a mark of champions, v Motherwell we were never in the lead, so albeit disappointed, I took the point. 15 eins yhen a draw, theres no way i can criticise that. Due to our position, It's fucking years since we have had the luxury of the odd draw here and there, traditionally these games killed us psychologically, and finished us as contenders, confident of 3 points today, please please please Rangers, just forget all the external noise atm, and concentrate on taking each game at a time, and 3 points at a time. The filth are going to crumble IMO, but don't take that for granted, as that is arrogance, and not The Rangers Way 😉👍💙

Cannot see Hughes parking the bus, just not how he does things, may well be a few goals, and I believe County may get one of them as our defence is finally staring to show a wee crack or two in recent matches. Should still be more than enough to win although a few said the same thing against Motherwell.

Hope Jack and Roofe start. I understand about bringing them on if the game is won but I’d rather they got competitive minutes in them then take them off. 

It’ll be very interesting to see how much more Tav gets forward if Jack starts. We could really blow them away if we start with our early season form

Think this might be a tougher game than some are predicting. Hopefully we blow them away early though! Jack will start to give Davis or Kamara a rest imo. Roofe will possibly get a place on the bench. Fancy seeing Defoe second half for 30 minutes too. Also have a funny feeling Itten will start in place of Kent or Hagi. Time will tell.

Come on Rangers, intae these Teucher cunts!! 

:UK: :UK: :UK: 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Hope Jack and Roofe start. I understand about bringing them on if the game is won but I’d rather they got competitive minutes in them then take them off. 

It’ll be very interesting to see how much more Tav gets forward if Jack starts. We could really blow them away if we start with our early season form

I think Jack will start today and get the minutes needed for Wednesday.

Gerrard said Roofe would be a last minute decision. If he makes it I doubt he'll start. Come off the bench. 

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I think Jack will start today and get the minutes needed for Wednesday.

Gerrard said Roofe would be a last minute decision. If he makes it I doubt he'll start. Come off the bench. 

Got a feeling he will start Jack too. Put him in alongside Kamara and Davis so they can give him cover and let him get back into the game.

Tbh anything that means Aribo does not start is good with me.

2 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

Indeed and this season especially it is results that matter over form.

Being Mr obvious again but it always is. People forget sometimes that we were not always playing swashbuckling all out attack football when we recorded our legitimate nine even with the players at our disposal.

Archived