*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, badjon said:

Being Mr obvious again but it always is. People forget sometimes that we were not always playing swashbuckling all out attack football when we recorded our legitimate nine even with the players at our disposal.

You sobered up mate? 😂

Under Walter we were desperate for a bit of flair as the football at times was turgid. We all enjoyed winning but most were crying out to see us do it with some style. 

I don't think anyone cares how we do it this year as long as we do it. 

A subtle but telling difference 👍

22 minutes ago, Darth Bear said:

You sobered up mate? 😂

Under Walter we were desperate for a bit of flair as the football at times was turgid. We all enjoyed winning but most were crying out to see us do it with some style. 

I don't think anyone cares how we do it this year as long as we do it. 

A subtle but telling difference 👍

What you on about sober as a judge🙄.

Two more Zubr nights and then back to water or juice till Thursday 👍

Back on topic as you said I couldn't care how but want the win. Obviously nice if we turn up and steamroll teams.

4 minutes ago, GaryMc said:

I'm hoping Ross County try and play a bit instead of parking the bus which will hopefully allow us to get plenty of chances and win by a good few goals.

My nerves are needing an easy game!

Good confidence building win would do the lads the world of good but they will have to work for it.

Can see most of  goals coming towards the end as they will be right up for it after result against the sheep .

Manager will have them well organised as well.

Time to win again and really drive it home. One part of me will be happy just to win the league and get it over ASAP, whereupon the team goes into its annual slump,  but who cares. The other part wants that relentlessness to continue. Ceate a new points gap record, win the double and get to another europa league final.

13 minutes ago, Monkey Butler said:

It's probably just because we drew the last game. Need a convincing win today, not just a nervy 1-0.

Definitely this sitting in a panic till the final whistle is nerve racking.

Need to attack from the start that’s when teams can’t handle us .

Say it every game and I'll say it again. 3 points is a must and I don't care how we do it. This time of year you dont get scintillating football, it's a slog and a grind.

Big yogi has made a good start for Ross county and will have his team up for this, but we have better quality players and should win comfortably.

As I say any win will do but a good performance and a few goals would be a bonus.

Archived