*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today we send a message. A footballing lesson in the beautiful game, far less in our integrity and professionalism. To the imposters in the east end and to those who govern our Scottish game! 

We are simply the best! 

And we are coming for every last fucking one of you! 

Fuck, don't know what came over me there. Need a lie doon! 

A 1-0 will fine! 

:lol:

Pretty sure Gerrard alluded to Jack being brought on as a sub in the presser. 

Eitherway what a fantastic bench and if the midfield isnt too good today we'll we've got a way to postively change it! 

I think thats the biggest reason we've done so good this season and why we wobbled when Jack and arfield was injured, we've got an amazing depth to the team and can replace good with good to keep the engine going

2 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Haven't had a chance to see County under Hughes so no idea what to expect from them. If we're at our best it won't matter. Seriously hope we are because I could use a break from 'nervy last ten minutes' type games. 

One thing that bodes well is that Brian Rice is almost a carbon copy of him tactically, as he was assistant to Hughes for years at Hibs, Falkirk and Inverness, and we’ve generally done really well against Rice’s Hamilton team.

3 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Haven't had a chance to see County under Hughes so no idea what to expect from them. If we're at our best it won't matter. Seriously hope we are because I could use a break from 'nervy last ten minutes' type games. 

Based on the highlights, they looked decent against Aberdeen last week, we need to keep that wee oli shaw quiet. 

3-0 to the famous 

:UK:

3 minutes ago, rangersross said:

To be fair, he tends to favour playing the game on the deck and is not ultra-defensive so should be better to watch than some others like fucking Motherwell.

Big lad Ross Stewart up front is strong and is the only real threat imo.

Want to see Jack on for last half hour at least.

Home win.

:UK:

Archived