*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Forgot all about Rice being his assistant. Good insight that. Fingers crossed it means an 8-0 is on the way. 

Don’t think it’s a coincidence that the only two managers in this league who actually seem to praise us just happen to be best pals :lol:

1 minute ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Thought I heard Gerrard say a couple of weeks ago, end of January/February. Has there been a set back and I've missed it? 

You could be right and hopefully you are. Just one of those injuries that has months out written all over it 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Free pass every week? We have played literally one game since Aberdeen :lol:

C'mon even the most ardent Morelos supporter can see this season he's not be very good at all, excellent game against Aberdeen then back to the same old form that's not been good enough this year.

Fair enough if you disagree.

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

How many times does Kent need to get it right ? Just hasn't turned it on for ages now.

On saying that, he will probably prove me wrong ( I hope so)

Just not been doing it at all in games but has still been getting the odd assist here and there seems to be lacking confidence against teams that sit in.

Glad to see Helander back. I like Balogun but I feel less secure with him at the back. I'm a bit disappointed we haven't gone with two strikers with one of Kamara or Davis coming out. However it does leave us with that option.

Hughes' teams always have a good go and they'll be here to play football. This should leave gaps to go and get goals. The only thing that worries me at the start is if they press and get an early goal. Both celtic and Motherwell pressed us early on and we've struggled with that and it's something we need to find answers for if they do it.

Archived