*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ma Mrs has just been tealt shes got a new job, Ive been skint for months i've just burst into tears,  Im a big greeting mess the day Troops Onwards and upwards WATP!  

That is some goal from Aribo.  Goal here for anyone who hasn't seen it already... or for those who just want to see it again  Aribo beauty.mp4

Poofter eh

Posted Images

24 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Think it's cause we've lost goals of late with Balogun.

I don’t have much against Balogun but Helander is far superior. Mainly for me it’s the ball retention, Balogun will hit it out the park while Helander will bring it down and start an attack for us. 

superallysbears likes this
13 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

He said Arfield on track for early February return yesterday 

Think he said a return to the group early February mate. Think he'll need a couple of weeks once he's back, so maybe mid-late February sadly! Might be wrong though! :tu: 

1 minute ago, BlueThunder said:

I’m getting gateway timeout. Will seek other means

Me too but got in now. Then kept buffering for the first couple of minutes I was  in. Seems to have settled down. Of course dont know if I am a minute or two behind real time. 

22 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

Jakey Loyal :UK:

I have been known to have the odd beer but never when watching games. Odd as fuck and the other half finds it weird as I don't normally need a reason!

Anyway up and at them from the get go. Pump this lot and give our rivals no hope👍