Jump to content

*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****


Recommended Posts

We are really struggling in the wings now. So why not just go with 3 up top? Itten, Morelos and Defoe with Morelos doing his usual dropping deeper stuff.  Push Barasic and Tav as forward as possible and leave Davis and Kamara as cover.  Flood the box with bodies and play through County. Drop Hagi into midfield instead of Aribo and bring Helander back in for Balogun.

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Hagi Davis Kamara

Itten Morelos Defoe

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ma Mrs has just been tealt shes got a new job, Ive been skint for months i've just burst into tears,  Im a big greeting mess the day Troops Onwards and upwards WATP!  

That is some goal from Aribo.  Goal here for anyone who hasn't seen it already... or for those who just want to see it again  Aribo beauty.mp4

Poofter eh

Posted Images

2 hours ago, esquire8 said:

We are really struggling in the wings now. So why not just go with 3 up top? Itten, Morelos and Defoe with Morelos doing his usual dropping deeper stuff.  Push Barasic and Tav as forward as possible and leave Davis and Kamara as cover.  Flood the box with bodies and play through County. Drop Hagi into midfield instead of Aribo and bring Helander back in for Balogun.

McGregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barasic

Hagi Davis Kamara

Itten Morelos Defoe

Swap hagi for zungu, and defoe for hagi and itten for morelos 

Thats what id go with

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Itten  Morelos  Roofe is what I want to see.

I also want to see Zungu been given a proper chance. As well as Davis has been playing, he also stymies us in so many other ways.

Zungu had his chance against St Mirren. Seen plenty there to make my mind up and hasn't been seen since. Gerrard obviously seen enough too....

Bad Robot likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

I'd bring in Helander for Balogun and Itten for Kent. Should win this comfortably if we start on the front foot. Hopefully see Jack make the bench. 

I don't know why people are so desperate to get Helander back in. What has Balagon done wrong?

Ross County are quick on the break so I'd stick with Balagon for this one.

BlueAvenger and JCDBigBear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Itten  Morelos  Roofe is what I want to see.

I also want to see Zungu been given a proper chance. As well as Davis has been playing, he also stymies us in so many other ways.

I thought he was the midfielder who made the most and best forward passes yesterday. 

Jasper Blues likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Davis Kamara Aribo

Hagi Morelos Itten

A comfortable win to hopefully breed some confidence going into Easter Road.

I would never play both Aribo and Hagi in the starting eleven,  one or other for me, I agree that Kent needs a turn on the bench,  he needs a wake up call, if Roofe is fit? My front 3 would be Itten, Morelos & Roofe. 

JCDBigBear and JograBear like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

McGregor

Tavernier Goldson Helander Barisic 

Davis Kamara Aribo

Hagi Morelos Itten

A comfortable win to hopefully breed some confidence going into Easter Road.

I would never play both Aribo and Hagi in the starting eleven,  one or other for me, I agree that Kent needs a turn on the bench,  he needs a wake up call, if Roofe is fit? My front 3 would be Itten, Morelos & Roofe. 

JograBear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 06 March 2021 15:00 Until 17:00
      0  
      Rangers v St Mirren
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership

×
×
  • Create New...