*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a position to be in when you're starting to look a bit softer at the back then you can bring in Helander to just shore it up a bit. That's no disrespect to Balogun but I think we're a better unit with Helander organises the left side of the team.

Really enjoying this today with the only disappointment is it's only 3.

Excellent performance.  Good to see Aribo back to his old self.  

Must be thinking about giving Roofe a run out so he's ready for Wednesday . With the amount of possession inside their box id consider playing Defoe as well . 

1 minute ago, GaryMc said:

What a position to be in when you're starting to look a bit softer at the back then you can bring in Helander to just shore it up a bit. That's no disrespect to Balogun but I think we're a better unit with Helander organise the left side of the team.

Really enjoying this today with the only disappointment is it's only 3.

Helander use of the ball much better but as you say Baloguns been great at us.

Great first half.  We’ve opened them up over and over again and can count ourselves unlucky it’s not 5 or 6.  

Wouldn’t mind some changes early in the second half to give the like of Jack and Roofe some help in coming back from injuries. 

Cast our minds back to before Gerrard arrived and look at the progress we’ve made in that time both domestically and in Europe.   I know we can be a harsh fan base at times but we need to appreciate what’s happening at our club

Archived