*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Just seen your post mate and hope it's just trhe start of your luck changing.
Hope you've had a good day mate :thumbsup:

A wee story from an old departed friend.
Was putting his boots on ready for work and told his missus his feet were sore....and she said...yer boots are on the wrong feet...and he said...aye they should be on yours....................TRUE STORY 

Been a hard slog this year, never felt pressure like it Scotty, Rangers, this forum and all thre laughs its gave me have kept me going buddy

onwards and upwards

Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

1 minute ago, qwerty said:

Been a hard slog this year, never felt pressure like it Scotty, Rangers, this forum and all thre laughs its gave me have kept me going buddy

onwards and upwards

Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

Well in mate, never give up and always use the forum to take your mind away 👍🏻

1 minute ago, qwerty said:

onwards and upwards

Yeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss

Never too late to turn things around mate, thats why life and being a Ranger is so beautiful. Keep your head high and stay positive! Happiness around the corner and 55th there too. 

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Ryan Jack 💙

So happy he is back. No coincidence we also finally got a performance out of Joe Aribo as soon as Jack is back and available for selection again 

Everybody needs competition. Aribo can be frustrating but also brilliant.

For those oldies out there his effortless style and movement at times reminds me of a Charlie George type of player.

3 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Anyone know or can work out when we could win this??

i need to book time of work

Pretty simple - win our next 8 games, and we win the league.

(winning the Old Firm game at theirs (the 7th game) means that a win at Ross County (the following game) puts the league out of sight, although even a draw at Ross County at that point would probably still do it given our GD (that would mean losing every post-split match and them winning each of theirs) - any draw for them before the OF game means we win the league there, unless they really fuck up and drop even more points before that).

nb. I really wouldn't mind having each of the post-split games, bar the scum game at home, as a chance to blood and bed in more youth players.

Just now, Orange and Blue said:

Excellent performance by the champions elect 👏🇬🇧🇬🇧

Genuinely was a really good performance, must be demoralising for any watching tarriers. They thought we were going to collapse, ha ha we’re only going to get better ya wanky bastards. 🤣

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Everybody needs competition. Aribo can be frustrating but also brilliant.

For those oldies out there his casual style and movement at times reminds me of a Charlie George type of player.

That's some statement and compliment for Aribo... Charlie George was class.

Archived