*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ma Mrs has just been tealt shes got a new job, Ive been skint for months i've just burst into tears,  Im a big greeting mess the day Troops Onwards and upwards WATP!  

That is some goal from Aribo.  Goal here for anyone who hasn't seen it already... or for those who just want to see it again  Aribo beauty.mp4

Poofter eh

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Ryan Jack 💙

So happy he is back. No coincidence we also finally got a performance out of Joe Aribo as soon as Jack is back and available for selection again 

Everybody needs competition. Aribo can be frustrating but also brilliant.

For those oldies out there his effortless style and movement at times reminds me of a Charlie George type of player.

billscott and psb07158 like this
3 minutes ago, qwerty said:

Anyone know or can work out when we could win this??

i need to book time of work

Pretty simple - win our next 8 games, and we win the league.

(winning the Old Firm game at theirs (the 7th game) means that a win at Ross County (the following game) puts the league out of sight, although even a draw at Ross County at that point would probably still do it given our GD (that would mean losing every post-split match and them winning each of theirs) - any draw for them before the OF game means we win the league there, unless they really fuck up and drop even more points before that).

nb. I really wouldn't mind having each of the post-split games, bar the scum game at home, as a chance to blood and bed in more youth players.

demise and qwerty like this
Just now, Orange and Blue said:

Excellent performance by the champions elect 👏🇬🇧🇬🇧

Genuinely was a really good performance, must be demoralising for any watching tarriers. They thought we were going to collapse, ha ha we’re only going to get better ya wanky bastards. 🤣

Just now, folkestoneger said:

Everybody needs competition. Aribo can be frustrating but also brilliant.

For those oldies out there his casual style and movement at times reminds me of a Charlie George type of player.

That's some statement and compliment for Aribo... Charlie George was class.

10 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Kent mentioned the pitch. 

We need to make sure our park is as good as it can be because it looked shite today and as a good footballing team we need it to be smooth.

Did we no pay a fortune for that pitch, some sort of hybrid thing?

Do wonder if we should tell all these so called experts with their empty promises where to go and get in a good old fashioned groundsman with loads of experience.

2 minutes ago, frenv said:

Pretty simple - win our next 8 games, and we win the league.

(winning the Old Firm game at theirs means that a win at Ross County (the following game) puts the league out of sight, although even a draw at Ross County at that point would probably still do it given our GD (that would mean losing every post-split match and them winning each of theirs) - any sort of draw for them before the OF game means we win the league there, unless they really fuck up and drop even more points that that).

nb. I really wouldn't mind having each of the post-split games, bar the scum game at home, as a chance to blood and bed in more youth players.

I’m not relying on winning at the dump, a win would be great but happy with a draw

Just now, Broxi said:

Patterson also looked really good when he came on btw.

Needs to bulk a bit, I'm surprised he hasn't been already given his exposure to senior football has already kicked off for over a year now. Also still questions over him defensively but he made a couple of great dribbles today and a couple of nice passes into feet. End ball was lacking but promising signs

Think he is going to be Tavs replacement long term. Can see how he plays tactically and holds good positioning. His final balls are always fire and caused the defence massive issues. Add that to his acceleration and pace and you've got one scary prospect for a full back.