*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

BridgeIsBlue

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Superb Rangers. From start to finish a joy to watch. We showed parts of our game today which have been lacking lately - brilliant to a man.

Delighted with the front 3 today also - closing down high up the mark makes a massive difference. 

Great to see Jack back also. Great goal.

8 wins to go, maybe more maybe less but we’re getting there :popcorn:

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think Hibs will have some hangover from today's semi final. Although it was a great performance you can easily say we never got out of 3rd gear. Can only see us improving which is scary thinking for our next opposition.

Could tell from kickoff, our passing was crisp and everyones form seemed on point. Good performance again on Wednesday against Hivs, but more importantly just any kind of win will do. 3 points is the main thing. :tu:

2 minutes ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

got sent this earlier.....

Tarriers have been obsessed with the 10IAR....to their detriment.

However, if you add 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2  and 1 it gives you a really interesting number:whistle:

😂 it’s a disaster, it’s a catastrophe 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Think Hibs will have some hangover from today's semi final. Although it was a great performance you can easily say we never got out of 3rd gear. Can only see us improving which is scary thinking for our next opposition.

Take that every day of the week mate :lol:

Fantastic today. That's about as good as a routine home victory can get!

A lot of today came from Aribo, Hagi and Kent upping their game from last week. This week and last week Morelos played just as well but didn't have the support whereas those 3 were matching along of Morelos' movement with their own movement.

Just on Aribo, his goal was amazing and how he gets that in is wild, but I'd like to see him start off the right more often. It's by far and away his most effective position so far for us.

I felt there was such a difference with Helander back as well. We felt a lot tighter at the back and him and Goldson read other, as well as the play, so well. Hopefully he gets a run now!

Getting closer to 55!!

Just now, SIRB_72 said:

Fantastic today. That's about as good as a routine home victory can get!

A lot of today came from Aribo, Hagi and Kent upping their game from last week. This week and last week Morelos played just as well but didn't have the support whereas those 3 were matching along of Morelos' movement with their own movement.

Just on Aribo, his goal was amazing and how he gets that in is wild, but I'd like to see him start off the right more often. It's by far and away his most effective position so far for us.

I felt there was such a difference with Helander back as well. We felt a lot tighter at the back and him and Goldson read other, as well as the play, so well. Hopefully he gets a run now!

Getting closer to 55!!

your spot on - didn't think there was a failure in the team including subs

32 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Patterson also looked really good when he came on btw.

Needs to bulk a bit, I'm surprised he hasn't been already given his exposure to senior football has already kicked off for over a year now. Also still questions over him defensively but he made a couple of great dribbles today and a couple of nice passes into feet. End ball was lacking but promising signs

I agree with you that Patterson was excellent. Reminds me a lot of Hutton.

Not sure about needing to bulk up. He looks pretty sturdy to me.

What a future he has.

On 22/01/2021 at 14:02, Nk89 said:

McGregor

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic

Davis Kamara

Hagi

Itten Morelos Kent

Got a feeling we will click tomorrow.

5-0 Gers.

Raging woulda been a decent price lol

Absolutely strolled it today, a superb team performance. 

Pre-match I'd have rested Kent but delighted to see him look more like his old self today. Perhaps a player who is better playing himself back into form, as opposed to time on the bench.

Archived