*****Official Rangers v Ross County Match Thread*****

13 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Goldson and Tav both got attracted to the ball which was a shambles. One of them should of went to the ball, other one track the man.

I know we can't be too critical of the defence this season but 4 of the goals we have conceded have been very similar 2 against Motherwell & 2 against liege 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ma Mrs has just been tealt shes got a new job, Ive been skint for months i've just burst into tears,  Im a big greeting mess the day Troops Onwards and upwards WATP!  

That is some goal from Aribo.  Goal here for anyone who hasn't seen it already... or for those who just want to see it again  Aribo beauty.mp4

Poofter eh

Posted Images

2 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

Kamara has been really good this season, and Tav has been an absolute man possessed. 

I’d totally agree with you, but only up until about 4-5 weeks ago. Since then, Tav’s form has dipped, though granted it was going to be tough to maintain his previous levels. Slightly more concerning though, it looks like he’s had his annual post-January drop in confidence, which is definitely impacting his contribution in games.

Similarly, Kamara has been excellent in lots of games, like you say, but we need more from him by way of creation. On Saturday against Motherwell, it was only Davis who was actively trying to create and drive the team on with probing, longer and quicker passes. Kamara can be great in some games but too often 5-6 yard passes offer us nothing other than ball retention.

Not just the 3 points, the team need to put in a decent display to get out of this rut they've  been in for several weeks now. Me personally I want to finish the league the way we started it, playing excellent football, not stumbling over the finishing line.

I would start Ryan Jack instead of Davis

I really think Aribo needs dropped but then we would have possible 3 holding midfielders in Davis, Kamara and Jack which isn't ideal.

Unless Hagi dropped into midfield and we put Kent, Morelos and Itten up front

Itten deserves a start regardless.

Another huge game tomorrow.

Kent out and Itten to replace him would be my choice. Aribo not covering himself in any glory right now either.

With Celtic not playing this weekend we have the chance to pile on the misery and go 23 points clear.

Lets go Rangers.

48 minutes ago, Raligt said:

I really think Aribo needs dropped but then we would have possible 3 holding midfielders in Davis, Kamara and Jack which isn't ideal.

Jack coming back into the side will change nothing , Arfield is whats been missing in that midfield....

1 hour ago, Raligt said:

It could work with Kamara given licence to roam and push forward more. We have seen glimpses of it. I believe he plays more on the front foot at national level but I don't watch those games just going on what others have said.