Raging woulda been a decent price lol

Ger_onimo likes this
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ma Mrs has just been tealt shes got a new job, Ive been skint for months i've just burst into tears,  Im a big greeting mess the day Troops Onwards and upwards WATP!  

That is some goal from Aribo.  Goal here for anyone who hasn't seen it already... or for those who just want to see it again  Aribo beauty.mp4

Poofter eh

Posted Images

Just now, demise said:

I like what Gerrard said after the game, about how vs Sheep we left the game too early, and vs Motherwell we came into the game too late, so today he asked for a 90 min performance from the team and they delivered. 

If he can have them platform to that level for the 90 consistantly we would be unreal.

demise likes this

Excellent performance today, really happy with that - there was no let-off for the entire 90 mins, even the subs that came on looked like they had a point to prove. Great to see Ryan Jack back on the pitch too, we've missed his drive in the middle of the park at times. Only negative was Tav missing another penalty........ i'll let him off this time seeing as we won 5-0 :lol:

46 minutes ago, McKissock said:

Absolutely strolled it today, a superb team performance. 

Pre-match I'd have rested Kent but delighted to see him look more like his old self today. Perhaps a player who is better playing himself back into form, as opposed to time on the bench.

We looked more fluent up front and to me it looked like the system was tweaked to more lf a 4231 today (like they did after the livi draw back at the start of the season) aribo looked further up the park and hagi playing central at times gave us more options to pass and move in the final 3rd, it may only be one body but that one body that's in front of the midfield instead of beside it opens up so much for us during the game

AGM_72 likes this
30 minutes ago, maverick1200 said:

Was interesting to hear that we switched to a 4 2 3 1 formation today. It definitely paid off. It got the best out of the front 4, especially Aribo and Hagi. 

Did that after the livi away draw earlier this season, keep it for easter road and we'll smash they bastards

StrongbowLoyal likes this
2 hours ago, rangersross said:

Don't think it's going to happen for Zungu. It was worth it to have some additional cover in midfield - especially with Davis being older - but smart of the recruitment team to arrange the "trial" loan. Probably saved us £2-3M. 

Yep.

Thanks but no thanks