Special thank you to Rangers MEDIA

rabc10000

Firstly a big thank you to @govanbluefor taking the time over numerous months to help out with contacting the club. Also special thanks to @Zetland following on from this thread. 

Genuinely can't thank everyone enough who donated, and I know their is too many to list so apologies for not attempting to tag each and everyone you u guys individually. 

Can't thank everyone enough for the kindness shown and really made my wee girls day when she received the parcel from the clubs store. 

Never been as proud in my life and each and everyone who made her day deserves all the praise going. 

Absolutely love each and every one of you 

4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Glad to help Rab / Dad. We needed you to know that we look after our own on this Forum.

Please pass on our Best Wishes to Toni and the rest of your family too. Hugs all round! 💙

Very much appreciated, in fact over whelmed. I was at work when the package arrived and my oldest daughter phoned me and the excitement from toni telling me what she had was amazing. 

As I said genuinely can't thank everyone enough and I'm sitting saying this with a tear in my eye

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

All the best Rab.

Genuinely so many reasons I have only visited one forum since i got one of those internet's.

Agree. Was totally overwhelmed in all honesty. Admittedly my original post I get why people where annoyed but after speaking to @Govan Bearwho explained why my daughter never received a zoom call and then the clubs explanation made sense in that they had no control and was entirely left to the hospital.

But honestly amazing what everyone done and can't thank everyone enough 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree. Was totally overwhelmed in all honesty. Admittedly my original post I get why people where annoyed but after speaking to @Govan Bearwho explained why my daughter never received a zoom call and then the clubs explanation made sense in that they had no control and was entirely left to the hospital.

Don't think you need to explain buddy. Any father in that position would feel the same. I nearly battered my neighbour for beeping his horn and waking up my two year old two weeks ago. He's forty 🤣

Fwiw what you have done for the wee yin is incredible as well mate and we're all with ye.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Don't think you need to explain buddy. Any father in that position would feel the same. I nearly battered my neighbour for beeping his horn and waking up my two year old two weeks ago. He's forty 🤣

Fwiw what you have done for the wee yin is incredible as well mate and we're all with ye.

Tbf Ave a neighbour I would love to knock fuck outta who thinks it's funny to make me Park a good 100 yds from the house and walk in the pissing rain with my daughter in hand but I like to think I'm the better man and not stoop to his levels. Makes it worse is he's a dirty stinking fenian who loves to put the boot in over the years. 

Guess whose having the last laugh now

5 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

The hardest thing I've ever done is raising money for charity, doing the deed is easy raising the money is another ball game.

Well done RangersMedia in all that you do.

Agree wholeheartedly, I know I've not posted but disagreed with posters who donated in my time in the forum, in fact I've seen posters who regularly disagree with each other post and for me that speaks volumes for the forum as a whole. For me it's amazing what came about 

3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree wholeheartedly, I know I've not posted but disagreed with posters who donated in my time in the forum, in fact I've seen posters who regularly disagree with each other post and for me that speaks volumes for the forum as a whole. For me it's amazing what came about 

We are simply the best, literally, hope everything works out.

8 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Tbf Ave a neighbour I would love to knock fuck outta who thinks it's funny to make me Park a good 100 yds from the house and walk in the pissing rain with my daughter in hand but I like to think I'm the better man and not stoop to his levels. Makes it worse is he's a dirty stinking fenian who loves to put the boot in over the years. 

Guess whose having the last laugh now

👏👏

My neighbour two doors down is a tarrier and his wife cheated on him and they are seperating. The day of the OF he was in the driveway packing boxes into his car and I felt sorry for him then realised he deserves everything he gets for being a Taig. So I just blasted "Live it up" and sipped my beer 

4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Thnx, I tried to copy and paste but it went tits up for me. 

But each and everyone of u guys ragged thank you very much. You don't know how very much appreciated this was. And thanks @Zetlandfor tagging everyone 

33 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Stand down @Govan Bear

Rab means @govanblue 😂

55 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

👏👏

My neighbour two doors down is a tarrier and his wife cheated on him and they are seperating. The day of the OF he was in the driveway packing boxes into his car and I felt sorry for him then realised he deserves everything he gets for being a Taig. So I just blasted "Live it up" and sipped my beer 

6 hours ago, rabc10000 said:

But each and everyone of u guys ragged thank you very much. You don't know how very much appreciated this was. And thanks @Zetlandfor tagging everyone 

Rangers family mate, look after our own. Big shout out to Govanblue, Zetland and the fundraising team on here. The easy part is donating a wee bit every now and then, they spend a massive amount of their own personal time putting it all together. I read the original post about your wee lassie and I got to admit I had a tear in my eye although I know that wasn't the intent.

All the best for the future, you all deserve it. :thumbup:

Delighted young Toni enjoyed the gifts. This place can be mental and argumentative at times, but there are many good bears with good hearts who care for our own. Things like this and the support we give to Erskine make me proud and humble.

Wishing you, Toni and your family all the best for 2021 mate. Keep us updated on her progress 👍

Thanks too to @govanblueand @Zetland and those involved and contributors for a fantastic job once again 👏 👏👏👍

7 hours ago, Zetland said:

A few posters on this list  I'm not really familiar with on here, who perhaps come on less frequently or take a back seat more than some (me 😁).

Well done for stepping up  folks. Great gesture all 👏👏👏

Archived