Special thank you to Rangers MEDIA

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

All the best Rab.

Genuinely so many reasons I have only visited one forum since i got one of those internet's.

Agree. Was totally overwhelmed in all honesty. Admittedly my original post I get why people where annoyed but after speaking to @Govan Bearwho explained why my daughter never received a zoom call and then the clubs explanation made sense in that they had no control and was entirely left to the hospital.

But honestly amazing what everyone done and can't thank everyone enough 

2 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree. Was totally overwhelmed in all honesty. Admittedly my original post I get why people where annoyed but after speaking to @Govan Bearwho explained why my daughter never received a zoom call and then the clubs explanation made sense in that they had no control and was entirely left to the hospital.

But honestly amazing what everyone done and can't thank everyone enough 

Don't think you need to explain buddy. Any father in that position would feel the same. I nearly battered my neighbour for beeping his horn and waking up my two year old two weeks ago. He's forty 🤣

Fwiw what you have done for the wee yin is incredible as well mate and we're all with ye.

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Don't think you need to explain buddy. Any father in that position would feel the same. I nearly battered my neighbour for beeping his horn and waking up my two year old two weeks ago. He's forty 🤣

Fwiw what you have done for the wee yin is incredible as well mate and we're all with ye.

Tbf Ave a neighbour I would love to knock fuck outta who thinks it's funny to make me Park a good 100 yds from the house and walk in the pissing rain with my daughter in hand but I like to think I'm the better man and not stoop to his levels. Makes it worse is he's a dirty stinking fenian who loves to put the boot in over the years. 

Guess whose having the last laugh now

5 minutes ago, DerekJohnstone said:

The hardest thing I've ever done is raising money for charity, doing the deed is easy raising the money is another ball game.

Well done RangersMedia in all that you do.

Agree wholeheartedly, I know I've not posted but disagreed with posters who donated in my time in the forum, in fact I've seen posters who regularly disagree with each other post and for me that speaks volumes for the forum as a whole. For me it's amazing what came about 

dougie76 and DerekJohnstone like this
3 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Agree wholeheartedly, I know I've not posted but disagreed with posters who donated in my time in the forum, in fact I've seen posters who regularly disagree with each other post and for me that speaks volumes for the forum as a whole. For me it's amazing what came about 

We are simply the best, literally, hope everything works out.

rabc10000 likes this
4 minutes ago, Zetland said:

Thnx, I tried to copy and paste but it went tits up for me. 

But each and everyone of u guys ragged thank you very much. You don't know how very much appreciated this was. And thanks @Zetlandfor tagging everyone 

55 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

👏👏

My neighbour two doors down is a tarrier and his wife cheated on him and they are seperating. The day of the OF he was in the driveway packing boxes into his car and I felt sorry for him then realised he deserves everything he gets for being a Taig. So I just blasted "Live it up" and sipped my beer