them

MisterC

22 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Just seems weird that they seem to be the only club that wants to make it a big secret tbh

No disputing that part, they beasty, horrible, disgusting, child abusing, sister shagging, dinae know who their mothers are, evidence hiding, cheating, lucky, fenian cunts.

So this is the spfl JRG committee. rod petrie, ian maxwell, Dr John Maclean and neil doncaster. I think there is some skullduggery afoot with these fuckers, given what they requested yesterday while taking no action against all the latest rule breaking by covid fc scum. Surely these corrupt arseholes of the spfl/sfa are not looking to find fault with other clubs in some way of helping the scum out.

15 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Yess he's no leaving 🤣

Clearly wants his payout.

Thats because he knows no club will touch him now due to his bafoonery. He has also fucked for himself as a pundit as he's fallen out with all of the broadcasting people. I think we should start a new job for Lemon page

1 hour ago, frenv said:

"celtic goalkeeper Vasilis Barkas has conceded every shot he’s faced in 2021"

Impressive stuff.

Unfortunately not. Livi hit the bar at the weekend so if that counts as "on target" then yes he didn't make any saves against them, in the 2 games.

However he did make saves against Hibs.

Oh, but he didn't make any saves against us or celtic at the start of the year. 

1 hour ago, SRAO said:

I'm genuinely tempted to fire on £20 on Hamilton winning 1-0 on Wednesday. It's the exact same situation we had this time last year. Draws then boom, the first loss to Hamilton in well, ever I believe never mind at Ibrox

Since Murty.

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

They must know no one is willing to go near it right now. 

Sack Lennon and it's either Kennedy or Strachan with his laptop lol. 

Could always give it to Broonaldo tbf seeing as his playing days are pretty much over 😂

Just now, KingKirk said:

He will be gone at some point before Hamilton 

ITK or just an opinion, I want Lenny to stay for 55 and I’d imagine the celtic board will probably want that as well tbf as they will require a fall guy when that happens imo 😂

Looks to me that Lawwell knows the season has gone and wants to avoid paying him off. Wants him to resign/find another job, but if not then happy to just run down his contract, announcing a new manager for the next season at the time of season ticket renewal. Lennon digging in and wanting paid off. 

3 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

ITK or just an opinion, I want Lenny to stay for 55 and I’d imagine the celtic board will probably want that as well tbf as they will require a fall guy when that happens imo 😂

Kirkie boy is in the know.