them

MisterC

12 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Just seen this on twitter :lol: never ever been on a celtic forum but wanted to see more of this and wow the stuff they were saying reeked of complete desperation, I wish these people nothing but the worst in life.

CA023BFD-4A14-4F7C-98B8-4C634888BAC7.jpeg

Reaffirming delusional realties in their minds.

GOOD.

When it bursts it'll be even sweeter.

15 minutes ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wish they'd bring on that other moron that does live feeds on himself crying with a tweed coat and farmers hat on via Youtube. Always see his clips floating about.

Dims together. 

They're either the least self aware people ever or they don't care. Why don't they stop ffs. See if that was my pod and we were having their season I'd have sacked it by the time my Xmas tree went up

1 minute ago, superallysbears said:

Honestly I've seen a few poster's on that site coming away with some shite all related to singing their songs or wearing their colour's as some giruy, what the fuck is it with them.

Bear in mind this is the mob who described us winning in the last minute as "kicking out of a false finish"

Weirdos.

46 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Just seen this on twitter :lol: never ever been on a celtic forum but wanted to see more of this and wow the stuff they were saying reeked of complete desperation, I wish these people nothing but the worst in life.

They are the most deluded mentality deranged people on this planet, they obviously don’t know how to work Google either.

“Although not a Catholic and living outside the catchment area, Gerrard attended Cardinal Heenan Catholic High School upon the recommendation of his primary school teacher, whose husband was a PE teacher there, due to its superior football reputation over more local schools.”

47 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Deluded enough to think they can do a total rebuild in one summer window lol.

They have no idea what's coming and how long it actually takes to put a squad together.

They also assume we'll just sit still even know we've showed how under our structure we're already thinking 2-3 windows ahead. 

When they don't get instant success they'll fuck off and it's back to thier stands being closed off. 

53 minutes ago, EMRFC said:

Jesus fuck they are a deluded bunch!

'Utterly deluded' absolutely sums them up.

liewells replacement does not start until July. Surely it will be his job to appoint a DoF and head hunt a new manager. As we know all too well building a squad takes several windows. It can't be done overnight.

Then there is their financial situation. Unless DD pumps a large amount of money into them they are looking at the loan market for replacements for the foreseeable future. If they stick with their current recruitment team then they will continue to recruit dross.

We required 3 years to fix our club from top to bottom. They cannot hope to do it any faster. To think otherwise is the definition of delusion.

3 hours ago, EMRFC said:

They will pander any shite to help them sleep at night, that forum is the worlds worst for it.

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Well there we are, another ‘journalist’ who takes the lazy and cowardly route of highlighting Lennon’s nationality and religion as the cause of his issues as opposed to addressing his  in-appropriate and tbh sometimes offensive behaviour shown towards other fans and clubs.
His take on the Northern Irish Catholic persecution never questions why any other player coach of this persuasion in recent times has had the need for ‘candlelight vigils’ or ‘’we are all.....’ banners made and songs sung. 
It’s made out that he’s had a terrible life here as opposed to a couple of high profile incidents involving halfwits which were rightly condemned but this wasn’t life on a daily basis for him. Maybe if addressing the elephant in the room in the fact that he like everyone had his flaws, be that winding up Rangers, Hearts or any other teams fans in ways that other professionals in the game would not, is it any wonder that the touch paper would eventually be lit of an ‘extreme’ element of these supporters (like all clubs, including his own).

It was inevitable that it was just a matter of time before his unruly behaviour got directed towards his own players and fans which in effect what was happening, I’m not even going to start on his angry rant post Dubai. 
In summary, Lennon wasn’t good enough to deal with a competitive Rangers team and Tom English has again referred to type highlighting the ‘victim’ card instead of just telling things how they are... 

Well said sir . Tom English needs to have a word with himself .

Why is Lennon the only celtic manager that's had this problem ?. 

He's right to highlight how his very own fans have turned on him , the GFITW , but the rest is nauseating . Tell the truth Tom ?

3 hours ago, Robmc1 said:

Well there we are, another ‘journalist’ who takes the lazy and cowardly route of highlighting Lennon’s nationality and religion as the cause of his issues as opposed to addressing his  in-appropriate and tbh sometimes offensive behaviour shown towards other fans and clubs.
His take on the Northern Irish Catholic persecution never questions why any other player coach of this persuasion in recent times has had the need for ‘candlelight vigils’ or ‘’we are all.....’ banners made and songs sung. 
It’s made out that he’s had a terrible life here as opposed to a couple of high profile incidents involving halfwits which were rightly condemned but this wasn’t life on a daily basis for him. Maybe if addressing the elephant in the room in the fact that he like everyone had his flaws, be that winding up Rangers, Hearts or any other teams fans in ways that other professionals in the game would not, is it any wonder that the touch paper would eventually be lit of an ‘extreme’ element of these supporters (like all clubs, including his own).

It was inevitable that it was just a matter of time before his unruly behaviour got directed towards his own players and fans which in effect what was happening, I’m not even going to start on his angry rant post Dubai. 
In summary, Lennon wasn’t good enough to deal with a competitive Rangers team and Tom English has again referred to type highlighting the ‘victim’ card instead of just telling things how they are... 

I agree with all of that and let's put this right I have seen Neil lennon in pubs more times than I have ever seen any other footballer/manager. If his life was that much in danger etc he wouldn't be cutting about like the pish stained, punch drunk looking scumbag that he is.