them

MisterC

15 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Said this last night they won't punish them because they cant

It's like the murderer pointing the finger at the guy who gave him the gun...the SPFL have fucked up nearly as much as the taigs here by allowing the trip in the 1st place, by allowing them special privileges which they then went and abused, by allowing them to swap fixture dates/forcing Hibs to play.

Only ones that could punish them are the SNP & if Sturgeon gets involved it's to pull the plug on the whole thing, not to single out the taigs for punishment.

Sturgeons not pulling the plug on anything. 

4 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

The embarrassment of being the only Country in Europe having to halt elite sports because the sitting Government can't get a grip and manage it, and cunts think the SNP would actually do that and bring that on them ffs!

If it gets mentioned today, then the Head Mistress will say another few stern words, what else would she say, then we'll have another 20 pages of some loosing their shit on here. 

It's mad tarriers being mad tarriers, moon howling and wishful thinking.

Phone in shows love bringing it up as they know it gets cunts interested and phoning it, what they want. 

You are genuinely the only person I continually see losing your shit about this on here:lol:

Frank is spending his Tuesday calling round numerous radio phone ins talking about his "beautiful football club, celtic" and how it's all a big (let's be honest, he wants to say "anti-catholic") conspiracy against them. And I thought Kevin and his 10IAR t shirts wasn't taking blowing the 10 well. 

Frank will need a welfare check in May.

1 minute ago, Junior Soprano said:

Anyone got proof that celtic have given 1million quid to Covid charities?

I don't think that they did. scum fans have a charity and I suspect that any money donated would have come from them. Usual scum tactics of twisting words.

9 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Anyone got proof that Celtic have given 1million quid to Covid charities?

Of course they haven't. Fake news Frank is spouting pish everywhere and no one is calling or correcting him on it. 

Propaganda learnt from their cousins SF.