them

MisterC

I would not be shocked if the rumours of admin are true. They are losing money hand over fist every week due to their wage bill. Youths on furlough, lemmon looking for a big payoff, upcoming court cases, little chance of CL money next season.

DD is a crook but he also a businessman. Admin wipes the slate clean and he may just be tempted.

3 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Now that would be icing 🧁 n the cake .😂

99pc it’s fake but you never know ,the worlds been a crazy place lately 🤞

It would be absolutely outstanding and would top off a wonderful season. 
To see them demoted would be a brilliant day. We all know that wouldn’t happen though. The powers that be would make sure of that. 

Pity it’s absolute crap. :ang:

I've thought he would be sacked before now and thought they are crazy not to pull the trigger, but having thought about it a bit more I can understand their position. If the board are willing to ignore his outburst last week, which if I was them I'd be a bit disturbed or concerned about, then I can see why he's not been sacked.

Their overall league form is not that bad. I haven't re-done the sums after last night, but going into that game their overall form was still title winning material in a normal season - we are just absolutely flying this season. Lennon is in a similar position in his tenure time-wise as where we were with McLeish in 03/04, and in a similar league position where on the face of it things aren't bad if you take away your opponents form.

Whether Lennon was the Manager or not it is likely that guys like Edouard, Ntcham and Christie would want to leave anyway so I don't think them wanting away would factor in their decision making. I think it will be down to whether he loses the entire playing group in the next few months, I think if he had done already he'd be gone.

4 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I would not be shocked if the rumours of admin are true. They are losing money hand over fist every week due to their wage bill. Youths on furlough, lemmon looking for a big payoff, upcoming court cases, little chance of CL money next season.

DD is a crook but he also a businessman. Admin wipes the slate clean and he may just be tempted.

Relish the thought, but probably shite. No CL money must be hurting big time with that wage bill. However the cunts always seem to ballance it in getting OTT transfer fees for their grossly over rated players. 

3 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Relish the thought, but probably shite. No CL money must be hurting big time with that wage bill. However the cunts always seem to ballance it in getting OTT transfer fees for their grossly over rated players. 

Aye and thats gone, it costs nearly 85mill a year to run the tarriers, last season they fluked it due to tierney up front sale, this season they haven't got that 

Their revenue (without transfers) last accounts were 70mill, rough guess they'll lose at least 15mill of that in ticket revenue primarily from europa league no fans, they also lose money from qualifying from the group and playing the last 32, it wouldn't surprise me if their footballing revenue fell to between 50-55mill, their wage bill alone is more than that nevermind other running expenses 

They are majorly majorly fucked, not admin fucked as too many big shots have too much invested, but they also wont throw good money to fix it given whats been squandered, the tarriers are in for a massive massive downgrade in squad ability and recruitment, 

4 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I've thought he would be sacked before now and thought they are crazy not to pull the trigger, but having thought about it a bit more I can understand their position. If the board are willing to ignore his outburst last week, which if I was them I'd be a bit disturbed or concerned about, then I can see why he's not been sacked.

Their overall league form is not that bad. I haven't re-done the sums after last night, but going into that game their overall form was still title winning material in a normal season - we are just absolutely flying this season. Lennon is actually in a similar position in his tenure time wise as where we were with McLeish in 03/04, and finding himself in a similar league position where on the face of it things aren't bad if you take away your opponents form.

Whether Lennon was the Manager or not it is likely that guys like Edouard, Ntcham and Christie would want to leave anyway so I don't think them wanting away would factor in their decision making. I think it will be down to whether he loses the entire playing group in the next few months, I think if he had done already he'd be gone.

He should be sacked if you look at their performance in Europe as it has got steadily worse to the point of complete embarrassment in this year CL qualifying and EL group stage, this is where the real money is at and props up their wage bill.

I think him and the Board are in it together and have already agreed pay out with him as scapegoat for Terry Munro failure he chucks it, it’s his fault but he’s a good sellik man 🤢 and protects the Board and him from their horrible, inbred, tarrier filth.

Alternatively they are calling one another’s bluff as someone needs to take the blame between him and the Board.

Either way, it’s wonderful watching and laughing at the smelly cunts.

20 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can't be the only one checking this thread every hour making sure fuck all has changed ahead of Clyde ssb

according to sky lennon is not quitting they will have to get rid of me it is only a month since i won a treble  maybe we are missing the fans  all the usual shit

2 hours ago, Assegai said:

Thought the boy Hazard played the Hibs and 1st Livi games?

Good point well, presented. And yet they still slate Hazard for his mistakes.

i made a right cunt of that but then again i don't give a fuck whos in goal they're all shite.

13 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

i would rate the chance of this being true at around 100/1 

But for this window and the next they will be lucky to get a bid for players. Also there is their soft loans from the co-op.

You know that admin makes sense should replace 10 iar as the scum chant..