Jump to content

Cheerio 10IAR - Reaction & Fanfare


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

With the scum not playing until next week maybe they could go back to Dubai for more "training" and "cool drinks"......

Plane crashes,al on board dead,SPFL announce that the season has ended and award celtic the title out of respect.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 10.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Kris Boyd ripping the piss, Just asked Jim Goodwin what Livi team he’d prefer to face, The first team or reserves 😂

Posted Images

42 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

With the scum not playing until next week maybe they could go back to Dubai for more "training" and "cool drinks"......

They have a game next Wednesday but I am sure the SPFL will move it for them. They are at home after all and you always agree with a request from the home team apparently. 

magic8ball, BlueAvenger and HG5 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

It’s funny when people think you can just offload players with ease. You see stuff like this about our players too.

There were people saying we could get £1,000,000 for Jones last Summer even though he had barely kicked a ball for us and was clearly all but frozen out. :lol:

 

Champ manager syndrome 

DBBTB likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Cringed at this at the time and still cringe at it now.

"It was suspended because Rangers weren't in the league" Ridiculous.

He's done a hell of a lot for us and deserves all of the plaudits coming his way when we win this title but that interview was far from his finest moment.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Brubear said:

They have a game next Wednesday but I am sure the SPFL will move it for them. They are at home after all and you always agree with a request from the home team apparently. 

Only if the team name begins and ends in the letter C though.

Brubear likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Cringed at this at the time and still cringe at it now.

"It was suspended because Rangers weren't in the league" Ridiculous.

He's done a hell of a lot for us and deserves all of the plaudits coming his way when we win this title but that interview was far from his finest moment.

It was a shite analogy tbf, All this nonsense about if we had been in The English Prem when what he should have said was “ If our rivals had been kicked out the league for the alleged cover up of CSA would anyone have gave a fuck if Rangers had went on to do 20IAR against the remaining dross in the league “

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio 10IAR - Reaction & Fanfare

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Upcoming Events

    • 03 March 2021 18:00 Until 20:00
      0  
      Livingston v Rangers
      Tony Macaroni Arena
      Scottish Premiership
      Live on Sky Sports Football

×
×
  • Create New...