them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

genuinely think the press will be getting warnings to either back Lennons crackpot rantings or face being barred from their stadium and press conferences for "bullying". 

They'll have to punt them all then as he's been slaughtered everywhere I've read or heard 

1 hour ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

They speak about their football team like it is some mythical unicornesque creature that has some how showered them in this continual magical existence, it is so fucking weird. It is something I only ever really hear Liverpool or celtic fans do, absolute weirdo element of football supports. 

Step forward Brendan Rodgers who funnily enough has managed both. 

I don't know about everyone else, but after yesterday's amazing meltdown, I can't help feel a little deflated today. I was hoping for more to come out from the bastions of morality, even Murdo McLeod having a pop at him and Frank the wank phoning every hotline going has felt like a let down today. Although I wouldn't be surprised if Manky Frank even has a go calling the Loose Women hotline, if they have one!

1 hour ago, Ger_onimo said:

It’s exactly why they’re in such a mess, they don’t care what actually happens, they’re celtic and they refuse to believe they can do anything wrong and if something bad happens it must be someone else’s fault.

Exactly .There is surely only so many times you can play the victim card ,you would think 🤔

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Think Lawwell mentioned it also.

Think it was him who first mentioned it ,look at us we are great .

Pretty sure it was Guidi on SSB who mentioned it want the club but the foundation where the money came from .

The money they received from the Hearts benefactor was given to the foundation if I remember correctly.Aberdeen did the same with their money ,Gave it to local charity .

Kind of made a mockery of the top flight clubs receiving this cash when it was initially intended to help out the lower league clubs .

3 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Catching up with all this on the lunch break

By the looks of things they're going all in on the ScotGov for a fight now about the distancing rules, got their social media puppets on full attack mode now with statements/demands of enquiries. Taigs apparently saying these got changed from the original rules and that's what caused the large number of players to be out for Hibs/Livi

Completely ignoring the fact that if that's the case, the rules just saved their arse as the new player case could've easily been involved in both matches which would've wiped out their squad and potentially Hibs/Livi squads also

Not a bright bunch are they...

The thing that caught me was him saying they didn’t know the country was going on full lockdown .But somebody at the government must have known and didn’t tell them .

What gives them the special “privilege “of getting a heads up .

Anyway the announcement was made between 17:30 and 18:00 .I was taking the kids home at that time and was fed up with SSB so turned over to Sportsound to see what they were saying about our wonderful victory and Sturgeon was giving her live broadcast.

Which means the wee prick was still in the country at the time .Sitting in Glasgow airport stewing that the Beardmore bar was closed and they weren’t allowed the privilege of taking a cargo through secure from Tesco .They may not have been watching or listening to the news but there’s now way they were unaware of the impending lockdown .