them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The thumb getting it aff them now for backing Lennon and the board :lol: fair to say the board have advised him on what to say. 

This board isn't goingbto convince Rafa Benitez to the tarriers, never in a million years. 

Where you seeing this?

14 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Had a wee gander on Kerryfail street and saw it. 

On the 2 scum papers twitter pages as well 

rafa can go to celtic all he wants. his biggest success at liverpool came via a masterclass gerrard performance in the champions league final. and he wasted hundreds of millions failing to get the premier league title.

he is overated as fuck.

44 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Are you overlooking what he achieved at Valencia?

Say what you want but Beneitez is not overrated ffs 

47 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Are you overlooking what he achieved at Valencia?

Say what you want but Beneitez is not overrated ffs 

That was 16 years ago. He was woeful at Newcastle and the fact he had to get a job in the English lower leagues says a lot too. Inter and Real Madrid couldn’t sack him quick enough.

It’s not happening anyway but he certainly is overrated.

5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That was 16 years ago. He was woeful at Newcastle and the fact he had to get a job in the English lower leagues says a lot too. Inter and Real Madrid couldn’t sack him quick enough.

So Real Madrid & Inter sacking managers quickly is a new thing:lol:

Look he ain't going to the vermin but are you going to tell me that if Gerrard moved to Liverpool in the summer and we approached Benitez you wouldn't take him?

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

So Real Madrid & Inter sacking managers quickly is a new thing:lol:

Look he ain't going to the vermin but are you going to tell me that if Gerrard moved to Liverpool in the summer and we approached Benitez you wouldn't take him?

No I wouldn’t he’s one of these managers that have got a name for themselves but aren’t really all that.

His Valencia teams had some of the most exciting talent in Spanish football at the time and did well. But as I said was a long time ago.

He has literally been hopeless over the course of a league season with the Calibre of clubs he has managed. Also his ‘facts’ meltdown at Liverpool shoes he can’t handle the pressure.Been very lucky to get as many jobs as he has.

Di Matteo won the Champions League too I wouldn’t want him anywhere near us either.

24 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Newcastle are a shambles.. Inter were a shambles.. Real Madrid are.. well, Real Madrid. Benitez is a very good manager - make no mistake about it. In fact, our very own Manager rates him VERY highly. He probably knows what he is talking about, do you not think?

5 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

No I wouldn’t he’s one of these managers that have got a name for themselves but aren’t really all that.

His Valencia teams had some of the most exciting talent in Spanish football at the time and did well. But as I said was a long time ago.

He has literally been hopeless over the course of a league season with the Calibre of clubs he has managed. Also his ‘facts’ meltdown at Liverpool shoes he can’t handle the pressure.Been very lucky to get as many jobs as he has.

Di Matteo won the Champions League too I wouldn’t want him anywhere near us either.

Jeezo, using di Matteo as a yardstick ffs 

Benitez got to another champions league final aswell as the one that he won

A UEFA cup win, Europa league win, super cup win, fifa world club win, 2 la ligas, 2 Italian super cups, 1 coppa Italia and an fa cup....but you think he isn't a good manager and not good enough for us?

8 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

Jeezo, using di Matteo as a yardstick ffs 

Benitez got to another champions league final aswell as the one that he won

A UEFA cup win, Europa league win, super cup win, fifa world club win, 2 la ligas, 2 Italian super cups, 1 coppa Italia and an fa cup....but you think he isn't a good manager and not good enough for us?

Correct 

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Am I hearing right that one of our own mocked up a tarrier letter to Benitez and put it on social media and now they are lapping it up as gospel? :lol:

I was going to post that the Daily Mail is lapping it up too, but someone beat me to it above.

Wouldn't surprise me  if they did go for him - an obvious appointment in that he is a big name manager plus he would potentially be a big challenge to Gerrard given their history.

It’ll be interesting to see. It might of course just be they swallowed the letter posted above! :lol: