them

MisterC

19 hours ago, the sliver fox said:

Well that's Rafa Benitez left his job in China, surely got to be a shoe in for the kiddy fiddlers job and save the tainted 10. We might as well pack up and go home, leagues over now :belm:

in a race with Yerda Selzavon for the job haven't you heard :whistle:

3 minutes ago, jafrfc said:

Brenda had a solid core of players when he came in to work with. Whoever they get it won’t have that and will have to build from scratch.

Having to build a full squad after all their winners have gone won't be easy either. We have to keep moving forward and leaving those cunts in the dust. The fact they have the idea that we are a bad team will make it even harder for them as they turn on any players and managers who don't bring immediate success.

Guillem Balague

Rafa Benitez to celtic? There was interest in him but not an option today He's going to rest for a bit, despite offers (from Germany, also a national side...) By the way, about celtic: there is a false document doing the rounds (check the phone number )

4 minutes ago, Bill8972 said:

Guillem Balague

Rafa Benitez to celtic? There was interest in him but not an option today He's going to rest for a bit, despite offers (from Germany, also a national side...) By the way, about celtic: there is a false document doing the rounds (check the phone number )

That clears it up. The Daily Mirror 😄😄😄

6 minutes ago, MorelosRangers said:

That clears it up. The Daily Mirror 😄😄😄

They seem to be doubling down on it, very bizarre :lol:

Anyway Lawells poodle at the Mail, McGowan has retweeted something saying Benitez will be heading for a Premier League job but in 3 months Celtic might stand a chance, fuck off.

Maybe not specifically related as it seems this thread is to take the Mickey out the tims..which I love more than ever! Though there seems to be apparent timposters who go on followfollow as the likes of official ticketers as they put it on there, and these specific timposters boast on the tim site that they are doing it whilst having this status, I will admit that I was once on followfollow and found it to be absolutely teaming with folk that either seemed like timposters or were just flat out timposters looking to cause tension on the site and seemed to want to antagonize newbies, which I know there is a tad of banter involved ofcourse when people are new, but I was suspicious of most of them that would just want to attack the smallest post on new people and anybody.

My point is l'm wondering if there has been anybody else who has had similar experiences as me with followfollow or maybe even on here?

47 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

West Ham United will try to sign 23-year-old celtic striker Odsonne Edouard in a £35m deal this month, but the French striker would prefer to move to an established top-six side in the Premier League.

hahahahaha. Who says hollicom don’t work for them anymore?! Peter clearly still has pals. 

Fucking hell 35m 😄😄 the cunt has score 7 goals and 4 of them were v Hamilton.

56 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

This is all over the papers for one reason only. To try and take away the shine from our great form and the dubai scandal oh and popcorn teeths meltdown.

Probably looking ahead to ST renewals as well. 

50 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

West Ham United will try to sign 23-year-old celtic striker Odsonne Edouard in a £35m deal this month, but the French striker would prefer to move to an established top-six side in the Premier League.

hahahahaha. Who says hollicom don’t work for them anymore?! Peter clearly still has pals. 

Ha ha ha ha no fucking chance! 18 months left on his contract, global pandemic where clubs are struggling financially plus he can sign a pre contract in 11 months. They’ll be lucky to get £10 million.