them

MisterC

2 hours ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I fucking hate when the cunts speak like that Frank, 

They speak about their football team like it is some mythical unicornesque creature that has some how showered them in this continual magical existence, it is so fucking weird. It is something I only ever really hear Liverpool or celtic fans do, absolute weirdo element of football supports. 

It was the Kellys who came up with all that shite in order to disguise the fact that for years they were fleecing fans and barely putting any of the money they were generating back into the club.

5 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

The way they blow their own trumpet for donating other peoples money is everything that sums the bastards up.

Fake insincere love me love me bastards.

Like the Paul Whitehouse character ,Dave Nice ,”Does a lot of work for charity,but doesn’t like to talk about it “
it just builds up the bullshit status of a club built on charity ,Aye for about 10 minutes then some greedy tarrier decided to make a few quid and make it a private company .

9 minutes ago, Badger said:

I think every single person who watches the news knew, just seeing what was happening in Europe and the South East of England, then looking at our own figures that lock down was imminent. I really don't think you needed to be particularly smart to understand that it was very likely to happen. 

It's like going up a mountain when heavy snow is forecast as a possibility..... then complaining about everyone calling you an idiot when you need rescued as you couldn't see it coming as the long range forecast said it was fine.

Good analogy regarding the mountain ,it was only getting worse .

Your right even that afternoon lockdown was only a matter of time ,but before they left the country they KNEW it was happening .

And like most folk sitting in a departure lounge when an announcement like that gets made you can bet the thought was .”Ooft we timed this one right “ 

32 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

The thing that caught me was him saying they didn’t know the country was going on full lockdown .But somebody at the government must have known and didn’t tell them .

What gives them the special “privilege “of getting a heads up .

Anyway the announcement was made between 17:30 and 18:00 .I was taking the kids home at that time and was fed up with SSB so turned over to Sportsound to see what they were saying about our wonderful victory and Sturgeon was giving her live broadcast.

Which means the wee prick was still in the country at the time .Sitting in Glasgow airport stewing that the Beardmore bar was closed and they weren’t allowed the privilege of taking a cargo through secure from Tesco .They may not have been watching or listening to the news but there’s now way they were unaware of the impending lockdown .

Because they think there is an agenda and they genuinely believe that

Them not being told about the lockdown, them getting players told to isolate etc is all part of the big master plan to keep them down.

You honestly have to wander what these cunts are smoking.