them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This is the guy we want them to keep. More than Lennon, more than Lawwell. He is fucking atrocious at his job and has set them back years. 2 years and he has destroyed that transfer policy.

I think he will be sacrificed so that Lawwell can keep his job, their fans will fall for it but Lawwell will keep sucking money out of them with his big bonus's and his need to control everything. They are all to blame for their digression with their greed. It will be interesting the next few weeks :popcorn: 

10 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

This is the guy we want them to keep. More than Lennon, more than Lawwell. He is fucking atrocious at his job and has set them back years. 2 years and he has destroyed that transfer policy.

If ever a picture said " i dont know what I'm doing"

1 minute ago, Sweetheart said:

I wonder if this is the reason for their boardroom shake up is due to Cerberus Capital Management buying the CO-OP banks debt and not offering cfc the same deal?

What boardroom shake up?

Just now, RfcSevco said:

But they've not had one 

Not yet. Apparently DD wants his son to spearhead a shake up within their club through his principal investment at Ventura Holdings. Is this how a business is flipped to a new company? We'll need to keep an eye on the LSE.

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Friendly reminder that we're not even into February and the hurt and misery is only going to increase TENfold over the next few months :lol:

Most of them are still at shock and denial, we’ve still got the anger, bargaining and depression to look forward to, yeeehaaa 🤣

D39084C5-F52E-47D3-9358-0AC7BB39164C.png

6 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

What's this? Cerberus are legitimate sharks. I missed this news... 

Cerberus Capital Management have had takeover talks with the co-op. I was wondering if they would offer them the same deal as the co-op on the loans

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-8963401/Co-op-Bank-deal-spells-devastation-customers-warns-MP.html

5 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

I took a quick look at that article and it's just a big rambling of paranoid delusion lol. 

Apparently he can't understand how players like Kamara, Tav and Goldson have improved this season.  Even asking how Goldson is better than anyone in thier backline 🤣

It couldn't be due to better coaching and training. No it must be caffeine lol. 

The caffeine and red bull has to be their best excuse yet for not playing well.:lol:

7 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Cerberus Capital Management have had takeover talks with the co-op. I was wondering if they would offer them the same deal as the co-op on the loans

https://www.thisismoney.co.uk/money/markets/article-8963401/Co-op-Bank-deal-spells-devastation-customers-warns-MP.html

This deal would mean Cerberus own Co-ops loan. ie the tarriers would now owe the money to Cerberus. There will be no favours at all for them. This would be devastating for them. 

Cerberus are a competitor of mine in professional life and they are hard and sharp. No holds barred stuff.

Wow. 

Just now, offminorthreat said:

This deal would mean Cerberus own Co-ops loan. ie the tarriers would now owe the money to Cerberus. There will be no favours at all for them. This would be devastating for them. 

Cerberus are a competitor of mine in professional life and they are hard and sharp. No holds barred stuff.

Wow. 

It would be. This might be why DD wants a board room shake up with his son taking over. I'm trying to find out if the CO-OP bank has off loaded it's debt to Cerberus.