them

MisterC

11 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Has he strayed back on to social media? 👀

Supposedly he was covid88bhoys and started replying to a bunch of tarrier twitter accounts all last week saying how great of a job he was doing and circumstances etc. Got rumbled and deleted the profile yesterday.

Can also go for any of the rhabid fans any time that they have a conspiracy theory like the one posted on the previous page.

Don't back down; double down. Lean into it full hilt. Go to the rafters. It's above the SPFL, it's above the Queen, British Government and even the FBI....

It's the fucking espressos before training, I tell ye!

1 minute ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

I have decided that I have a new most hated Celtic player.

Brown is finished and the rest are just shite.

There is one who annoys me for the most bizarre reason.

Mikey-Johnston, purely for the reason that every fucking commentator feels the absolute need to announce his full fucking name every single time he touches the ball.

It's never just 'Johnston' it always has to be 'Mikey Johnston'.

Really boils my piss for some reason.

He is utterly shite as well. Doesn't deserve two names.

Boy is so overhyped its unreal, genuinely cant think of a time in an firm or any game where he has been impactful. 

11 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Anyone who reads past that first question asked in it should be permanently banned imo. Admin slipping up.....

a little harsh. maybe a warning that you may end up brain dead through disbelief reading that as i had to stop after 2 minutes.

came out of those 2 minutes wondering why i hate myself so much to read that shite.