them

MisterC

48 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Hold off on Benitez like he’s sitting in his gaff waiting for the call to go to parkhead 😂. Honestly the amount of deluded mentalists in their support masquerading as journalists is outstanding 

They would link themselves with Messi :lol:

36 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

THE GOOD NEWS IS WE STILL HAVE ANOTHER 2 MATCHES AGAINST THEM
  :excited::Banane21::dance::UK:

:boydie2::boydie2::boydie2:

Aberdeen have 3 games against them still and only 4 points behind, genuinely think the fenians could finish third 😂

2 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

:lol:

image.thumb.png.09177d37bd46fda10925dc16e735628b.png

Bloody hell , hope Rafa's got his phone with him and fully charged . Wouldny want to miss this job .

The other sub headline - slide started the day brendan went ? They were playing shite and had been playing shite for the last 6 months under Rogers . What a load of pish ,

Their Board's probably banking on them winning their next two games, then transfer window shut, as you were!

Which i think they'll do, though the way they're playing could drop points to St.Mirren. 

Feb is a harder run of games for them on paper, could see more hilarity then.

5 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Their Board's probably banking on them winning their next two games, then transfer window shut, as you were!

Which i think they'll do, though the way they're playing could drop points to St.Mirren. 

They ain't winning all their games between now and the end of the season. Not by a long shot. They'll drop points left, right n centre consistently.

Just now, Gallant Pioneers said:

Rafa Benitez - 1/4
Frank Lampard - 1/2 
Eddie Howe - 4/1
John Kennedy - 12/1
Jack Ross - 16/1
Roy Keane - 16/1
Leonardo Jardim - 20/1

Latest betting for the beggars job... You just know it's as you were with Lennon or a 12/1 Kennedy hahahaha 😂

What's the odds on Duff? If there are any.

18 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Their board has written this season off imo. 

They'll just not publicly admit to it hence all these keep going until it's mathematically impossible quotes. 

I doubt they'll spend a penny on a manager they know they're getting rid off.  Plus I doubt they have a lot of money with the u18s needing to be furlough.