them

MisterC

20 hours ago, Siam69 said:

Their Board's probably banking on them winning their next two games, then transfer window shut, as you were!

Which i think they'll do, though the way they're playing could drop points to St.Mirren. 

Feb is a harder run of games for them on paper, could see more hilarity then.

Dunno if its true or not but read somewhere that if both us and them take maximum points between now and the next OF game at parkhead we can win it there on the day.

I would fucken cheer they cunts on for the next few weeks if them winning gave us the opportunity to return all those scarfs.

7 minutes ago, Getstiffed said:

Dunno if its true or not but read somewhere that if both us and them take maximum points between now and the next OF game at parkhead we can win it there on the day.

I would fucken cheer they cunts on for the next few weeks if them winning gave us the opportunity to return all those scarfs.

Chances of us taking maximum points? Very, very high

Chances of them taking maximum? Slim to none

It'll be done before the game against them.

8 minutes ago, NorthernLights said:

Harry Redknapp saying Lampard would be interested in the celtic job. Media would love that 

Daily record article. I wouldn't pay any attention to it. 

This is the same paper that implied yesterday that scum fc weren't going after Benitez until the review of Lennon was completed 🤣

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

I doubt they will win all the games up to the old firm. 

Even if they did I'd put a bet on them dropping points the game before, to avoid giving us the chance of clinching it at the chamber of horrors. 

1 hour ago, Getstiffed said:

If we play all 6 matches before them and win them all we would be on 87. If we beat them then we would be on 90 points. If they play all 9 they would be on 73 (not going to happen).  Six game left would mean they could reach 91 points.  So we need them to drop points before our game with them.

1 hour ago, esquire8 said:

Chances of us taking maximum points? Very, very high

Chances of them taking maximum? Slim to none

It'll be done before the game against them.

Not so sure unless we get the Livingston game played before the 6th of March.

I think the scum game on the 20th of March or Easter weekend would be the best bet. 👍🏻

Can only assume the team buying Frimpong doesn't employ an analysis department because the lad is genuinely one of the worst fullbacks in every category going. Stats show he cannot cross to save his life and he cannot defend either. His successful cross rate / pass rate into the box is brutal. His decision making is appalling on top of all that (never more apparent than in the old firms and euro games this season). More fool them, whoever it ends up being :lol:

54 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Daily record article. I wouldn't pay any attention to it. 

This is the same paper that implied yesterday that scum fc weren't going after Benitez until the review of Lennon was completed 🤣

He says in the article he doesn't know if it would interest Frank but politely states that it would be interest most managers.