them

MisterC

1 minute ago, Colin Traive said:

£8.9m total deal including wages.

20k per week on a three year deal is over 3m so fee more like 6m.

City due 1.8m so net profit (after deducting 300k fee) less than 4m.

Still good business for football’s equivalent of Forrest Gump.

And if a player who can run but can’t cross is worth €10m, what the hell is Borna worth?

Options at RB now are Ajer, Elhamed or Ralston. Look forward to seeing Middleton show what he can do for St Johnstone 

:pipe:

No it's not

8 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

They always quote wages to inflate the figures. I remember Scott Brown joining in an “£11m deal”, fee was only £4m.

No way Leverkusen are paying €10m

They tend to include player wages in the price when it suits i've noticed

Just now, Jeffrey said:

You've just made that up

Nope, remember it well. Knew someone close to the deal and bear in mind he had already shaken hands to join us. Great play made of the figures involved at the time.

£11m was the total quoted, fee plus wages.

10 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

They always quote wages to inflate the figures. I remember Scott Brown joining in an “£11m deal”, fee was only £4m.

No way Leverkusen are paying €10m

They don't though, and Brown joined them 14 years ago

Nobody ever quotes transfer deals as full packages including wages unless explicitly said. It's sad when their fans pull this stuff on us so let's not do it back.

Fee is not confirmed at 10m but nobody is quoting wages.

2 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Nope, remember it well. Knew someone close to the deal and bear in mind he had already shaken hands to join us. Great play made of the figures involved at the time.

£11m was the total quoted, fee plus wages.

It was always quoted as a 4 million deal

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

No one wants to work for Lennon. It's that simple. Everyone one of them want to leave and the rumours started at leased 6 months ago. Even Lennon suggested this himself. 

Lennon and the board fail to admit that he is the problem, Their stubbornness is fantastic to watch.

The funniest part was we all knew it was coming. 

Lennon track record shows it. When the pressure is on, he throws players under the bus and alienates his sqaud. 

I'm delighted they keep publicly backing him as he'll get a chance to do more damage.

Celtic have signalled their intent for next season by confirming the signing of Scott Brown from Hibernian. The Scottish champions are believed to have agreed a fee in the region of £4.4m for the 21-year-old midfielder, who has signed a five-year deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2007/may/16/newsstory.sport6

Me personally will wait till the noise stops to count how much they actually get in the hip pocket.
As far as The Retard goes.
Don't even believe they believe the shite they print.
Spoke to a mate earlier and he told me they had priced Kamara at 100K and Goldson at 750K and he said they quoted book prices
WTF does that even mean.

Will make one comparison on book prices.

FOR SALE
one overly priced forward who starts when he feels like it
has only started a few times this season
was originally priced at anything from 45/50 million
will accept the best offer nearest 15/20 million
no tyre kickers please

9 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

celtic have signalled their intent for next season by confirming the signing of Scott Brown from Hibernian. The Scottish champions are believed to have agreed a fee in the region of £4.4m for the 21-year-old midfielder, who has signed a five-year deal.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/football/2007/may/16/newsstory.sport6

Knew the fee was £4.4 but other media reports quoted the total package as £11m not least because the deal was as much about oneupmanship as it was about the player.

Interesting to note they state that Brown “can play on either wing”

:lol:

Just now, Colin Traive said:

Knew the fee was £4.4 but other media reports quoted the total package as £11m not least because the deal was as much about oneupmanship as it was about the player.

Interesting to note they state that Brown “can play on either wing”

:lol:

Any chance you can pass them on?

Because I've never seen anything other than between 4million and 4.5