them

MisterC

Just now, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sure we were being linked with him as well as another Preston player a couple of weeks back.

Agents are paid to say all kind of clubs are interested in certain players. I can’t see the likes of Davies improving us and he’s at Preston for a reason,he’s no good.

1 minute ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Sure we were being linked with him as well as another Preston player a couple of weeks back.

Been linked to Daniel Johnston for a while, Not so sure about the boy the tarriers are apparently signing, You could be right but just don’t recall hearing his name mentioned before.

7 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Agents are paid to say all kind of clubs are interested in certain players. I can’t see the likes of Davies improving us and he’s at Preston for a reason,he’s no good.

First part is probably true.

2nd part is a pretty bizarre statement to make.

7 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Been linked to Daniel Johnston for a while, Not so sure about the boy the tarriers are apparently signing, You could be right but just don’t recall hearing his name mentioned before.

He's no good mate. At Preston for a reason.

3 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

Bournemouth have just been relegated tbf.

Means they weren’t good enough for the top league. Tbh I have no idea who any of these players are but I wouldn’t write them off just because they come from the championship.

If we can turn up another Tav or Goldson I’ll be well happy

19 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Means they weren’t good enough for the top league. Tbh I have no idea who any of these players are but I wouldn’t write them off just because they come from the championship.

If we can turn up another Tav or Goldson I’ll be well happy

It was the mess Bournemouth and their directors made of keeping howe employed tbh.

They boys didn't play much.

But they were epl players last season.

I'm.worried about Ben Davies tbqfhwy

2 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

It was the mess Bournemouth and their directors made of keeping howe employed tbh.

They boys didn't play much.

But they were epl players last season.

I'm.worried about Ben Davies tbqfhwy

As I said I don’t know enough about him to be worried. 

We just have to keep our rate of improvement up and let them  do the worrying about chasing us

3 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

As I said I don’t know enough about him to be worried. 

We just have to keep our rate of improvement up and let them  do the worrying about chasing us

I don't know if the Bournemouth boys are good or bad.

But some people.seem.to.think.that Preston are a "superb" side and that the 2 boys the taigs are linked with from.them are world beaters 

42 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

We’ve just supposedly signed precontract deals with 2 boys from the same league.

Does that mean they’re shite too?

No sure mate. They're only 6 points clear of Preston so they must be shite as well.

I'd pull the plug just to be safe. Players from that level couldn't possibly cut it up here.

30 minutes ago, RfcSevco said:

I don't know if the Bournemouth boys are good or bad.

But some people.seem.to.think.that Preston are a "superb" side and that the 2 boys the taigs are linked with from.them are world beaters 

The boy Simpson from Bournemouth is apparently very decent but hadn't played much for them due to Nathan Ake keeping him out the team. I had never heard of the other boy until we were linked.

Likewise with the boy Davies from Preston, I had never heard of him until us and the tarriers were linked recently. Apparently Bournemouth were looking at him as well to replace Simpson though :lol: