them

MisterC

I must have said it before...but there's no point them trying to inflate the price they are getting for players because they would then have to declare it and pay tax on the income. 

There's plenty of people out there who will look through thier accounts and pick up on it.

6 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They do it all the time. ‘Sold in a £10m deal’. Aye £5m fee + £5m in wages and agents fees. 

Still getting anything over £2m is a miracle for that cunt.

McGeady to Spartak was the most flagrant one, if I recall correctly.

1 hour ago, mclovin9091 said:

I must have said it before...but there's no point them trying to inflate the price they are getting for players because they would then have to declare it and pay tax on the income. 

There's plenty of people out there who will look through thier accounts and pick up on it.

Its really difficult to work out how much teams get for players based on looking at accounts.

The deals are spread over multiple years, and all deals are merged into one pot. There are not lines for £11m income for Fringpong etc. Not saying that figure is correct.

It's not them inflating it though, as far as im aware all they have said is a robust offer. Its the media who are pushing the £11 mill figure.

1 hour ago, TBagalag said:

His breakdown of the Frimpong deal certainly seems more plausible than the straight £10m - £11.5m transfer fee the media are going with.

.....as I tried to explain yesterday to some of the more dense on here.

Don't understand the difference between “fee”, “package” and “deal”

Good to see the sensible squad on duty this morning.:thumbsup:

6 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

.....as I tried to explain yesterday to some of the more dense on here.

Don't understand the difference between “fee”, “package” and “deal”

Good to see the sensible squad on duty this morning.:thumbsup:

You said something along the lines of "that's the last i'm saying on the matter" yesterday, now here you are still going on about it. 

Fwiw I knew what you were getting at but no wonder you are a guy who would kid on you are an Airdrie fan if you drove a taxi in East Kilbride, you'd be arguing with beggars constantly and getting done in and robbed regularly.

The perfect word to sum up the state of the rancid football club that is Celtic FC over the last number of years: somnambulant

This bheast, sleep walking in its hypnotic trance; induced by a high of its own hype, mythology, and hatred; eventually awakens to the actual reality...

From what I am reading they are legit buzzing at selling Frimpong.... fuck winning 10 in a row they are just well into the trophy business of selling players now - mon the Hoops. 

You would think the daft cunts would learn the selling club model has seen cash pocketed while they just pish money up the wall on shit investment and have done since Park left. 10 million in aye barry so why did you only spend 6 of it and why are you not noticing the directors taking 4 of it if you are that into the money you take in. 

:boydie:

56 minutes ago, mitre_mouldmaster said:

Its really difficult to work out how much teams get for players based on looking at accounts.

The deals are spread over multiple years, and all deals are merged into one pot. There are not lines for £11m income for Fringpong etc. Not saying that figure is correct.

Don't doubt that but records need to be kept and when they get audited then there needs to be paperwork to show they aren't hiding money (not paying not tax on it).

So let's say they claimed to sell Edouard for £40m, (but actually they only received £10m) the auditors would be looking for a large spike in tax being paid. If it wasn't there they would asking why/where it had gone.

IfS and buts and I suppose it doesn't matter.

50 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

You said something along the lines of "that's the last i'm saying on the matter" yesterday, now here you are still going on about it. 

Fwiw I knew what you were getting at but no wonder you are a guy who would kid on you are an Airdrie fan if you drove a taxi in East Kilbride, you'd be arguing with beggars constantly and getting done in and robbed regularly.

1. I wasn’t the Airdrie fan (think he was a delivery driver?)

2. I wasn’t the taxi driver (again was quoting someone else)

3. Never been robbed (see above)

4. Never been done in (see above)

5. Acknowledged posts this morning confirming what I said yesterday was spot on - guilty as charged

6. If you knew what I was saying, cheers for the back up.

Apart from that, your post was a cracker.

:smokingcowboy:

They won't be paying taxes for a while mate, there's some serious losses coming along the road. This year's losses will be the biggest in their history and yesterday is only the start of the "Sellic" days

Their man with the strange moustache likes a dividend from his football business and the only remote chance he has is to sell, sell, sell the players getting rid of high earners and replacing them with cheaper alternatives. If we can get CL next season, win the league and get CL again the financial landscape of the past 10 years will be turned on it's head and then some.

Inflating fees etc is usually to appease the fans which is easier achieved when you are sweeping all before you, selling all your best players when you're regressing rapidly is a harder sell. When the fans also know that the majority of the better players want out bedspreads and car parks will go hand in hand.

SELLIC - THE BANNER YEARS has a nice sound to it

6 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

They won't be paying taxes for a while mate, there's some serious losses coming along the road. This year's losses will be the biggest in their history and yesterday is only the start of the "Sellic" days

Their man with the strange moustache likes a dividend from his football business and the only remote chance he has is to sell, sell, sell the players getting rid of high earners and replacing them with cheaper alternatives. If we can get CL next season, win the league and get CL again the financial landscape of the past 10 years will be turned on it's head and then some.

Inflating fees etc is usually to appease the fans which is easier achieved when you are sweeping all before you, selling all your best players when you're regressing rapidly is a harder sell. When the fans also know that the majority of the better players want out bedspreads and car parks will go hand in hand.

SELLIC - THE BANNER YEARS has a nice sound to it

It’s a downward spiral until they get a good coach in.

Our progress this year has not been about big money signings, it’s about tweaks here and there, good coaching and the players trusting the philosophy the management team are pushing.

Quite honestly, they’d be better getting the wee drug dealer from Livi to manage them, sell the want-aways and rebuild.

Well played to the wee cunt ping pong & his agent.  
Sounds like a win win for them.  
Away from the heightening toxicity and downsizing at cellic and skipping away to pastures new. 
Think the other malcontents over there will be thinking ‘i fancy a wee bit of that maself‘

39 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

1. I wasn’t the Airdrie fan (think he was a delivery driver?)

2. I wasn’t the taxi driver (again was quoting someone else)

3. Never been robbed (see above)

4. Never been done in (see above)

5. Acknowledged posts this morning confirming what I said yesterday was spot on - guilty as charged

6. If you knew what I was saying, cheers for the back up.

Apart from that, your post was a cracker.

:smokingcowboy:

1) I know, but you backed him up.

2) The taxi driver's identity remained anonymous, could be you imo.

3) irrelevant.

4) also irrelevant

5) acted like a girl

6) I knew what you were saying, never said I agreed with it. This means no back up.

Cracker post mate.

1 minute ago, plumbGER said:

1) I know, but you backed him up.

2) The taxi driver's identity remained anonymous, could be you imo.

3) irrelevant.

4) also irrelevant

5) acted like a girl

6) I knew what you were saying, never said I agreed with it. This means no back up.

Cracker post mate.

1-1.

Pens?

:lol: