them

MisterC

15 minutes ago, SuperTav said:

Good to see him go, especially with the honorary title of "Head of men who fucked the ten".

Do the roles with UEFA go with him when he retires? Or are these independent of being involved with a football club?

Independent positions watch him go for vice president of the SFA now 😂

11 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

When did Turkey become dubai?

Did Lawwell abuse the power of his many hats to make this trip go ahead?

Why hasn't cfc been cited for breach of covid rules?

I think that ties into when Sturgeon was talking about the interactions between ScotGov and SPFL/ celtic about warm weather training. She said something like the initial conversation was regarding another location, which makes sense that it now appears to have been Turkey. 

When that changed, I don't know but would be interesting to see if government were informed about that change. 

2 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

I think that ties into when Sturgeon was talking about the interactions between ScotGov and SPFL/ celtic about warm weather training. She said something like the initial conversation was regarding another location, which makes sense that it now appears to have been Turkey. 

When that changed, I don't know but would be interesting to see if government were informed about that change. 

Which one of those would you trust to be telling the truth .Looks like for once it’s Shitler that’s told the truth .

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

Which one of those would you trust to be telling the truth .Looks like for once it’s Shitler that’s told the truth .

Exactly. If there's a paper trail, I'd expect sturgeon to have kept clean on this one, although she was vague enough that the blame could be passed onto another minister if incorrect.

Their general behavior on Twitter lately is class - some actually do have the sense to not even involve themselves with Rangers fans.

THE OTHER ONES THOUGH... in some ways its a bit shan as any Rangers fan going into a twitter battle just now is tooled up like peak Tyson square going Steven Hawking, but just about every time they get involved in a debate  I would bank on 97% of it ending with a GIF mocking the cunts with the words "deid", "sevco" and "Whyte" said in reply, that is all they can bring to the table just now. It is both tragic and incredibly pleasing to see at the same time just how beaten they are. 

Such a shame the pubs aren't open it would have been so easy to send some of them home greeting just now.