them

MisterC

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

Martindale being able to manage a club in the Premiership just shows the state of the game up here.

The guy deserves a 2nd chance in life, course he does, he's served his time and needs a bit of help to get back to normality. 

That doesn't mean he should get a job at a club in the top league in the country fs. He didn't get a slap on the wrists, he got a 4 year sentence for being heavily involved in drug dealing/money laundering...fucking unreal that he's their manager..even more unreal that he's got them on a 9 game unbeaten run to be fair :lol:

Probably told them if they lose a game they will be getting kneecapped.

Livingston offer celtic game assurances as snow covered pitch raises call off fears

Heavy snow in West Lothian has settled on the playing surface but the game should go ahead.

Livingston's clash with celtic should go ahead as planned, despite heavy snow on the pitch at the Tony Macaroni Arena. 

Neil Lennon 's side travel to West Lothian on Wednesday evening to play one of their three games in hand but images of the playing surface have raised fears the game could be called off. 

Heavy snow has covered the pitch and Livingston have twice had to call off a fixture against Aberdeen. 

However, a Livi source has assured Record Sport that the game should be able to go ahead. 

While the surface is covered in snow, a small area has been cleared and the pitch underneath is playable.

The Aberdeen match was initially called off because the rubber pellets of the artificial surface were frozen solid but after mild weather in recent days that is not the case on the area that has been cleared. 

Contractors will clear the rest of the pitch ahead of Wednesday's game and provided the rest of the surface is in the same condition the game will be able to go ahead.

It will be the second time in a matter of days David Martindale's side have faced celtic, with Livi drawing 0-0 at Parkhead on Saturday. Lennon should have the bulk of his 13 players back after their period of isolation while the manager will also return to the dugout.

Their argument for the government 'changing the goal post' is wrong they had fair warning.

Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: Deputy First Minister’s statement - Friday 13 November 2020

These changes are a reminder that, while the virus is resurgent in much of the world right now, there are real variations, between different countries and areas. And the situation can change very rapidly.

https://www.gov.scot/publications/coronavirus-covid-19-update-first-ministers-speech-13-november-2020/

1 hour ago, born a blue nose said:

If the games off they should be forced to get a grass pitch in next season instead of an ‘all weather’ 

Agreed m8 but the fucking Dundee Utd game against St Johnstone got postponed the other week....clearly they didn't have the under soil heating ramped up

Just now, esquire8 said:

Embarrassing the game will go ahead because "the rubber pellets haven't frozen". Fucking joke our league is.

It is, only plus point if there is one is that we often have to play on these pitches in Europe so at least we get some experience of it also at home but I would still prefer it to be banned if I’m honest. 

18 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I still remember my order when I first went to a Tony Macs

For years my snobbery put me off going anywhere near a Tony Macaroni due to the stupid name. Till eventually forced to cross the threshold due to a family celebration and, you know what, enjoyed it.

Why has nobody from the SFA or SPFL commented? 

I know sometimes we can be guilty of being biased towards our own club, but if Gerrard had come out with that on Monday there would have been a national investigation. 

Somebody needs to overthrow the SFA. They havent been fit for purpose in the last 20 years.