them

MisterC

1 hour ago, plumbGER said:

If Livi want it to go ahead but the beggars cite health and safety concerns then surely the SPFL/SFA will threaten the beggars with punishments for not fulfilling the fixture?

Surely.

Imagine they cunts worrying about health and safety. An oxymoron in its finest form. 

Just now, stuart1994 said:

Cant see Edouard going for big money anymore, that ship has sailed for them. What club is going to pay big money for him in the summer when they can wait 6 months and sign him for the square root of fuck all. 

What has he done, as well? Nothing in Europe. Pumped out of two competition to shite opposition. Bottom of their group. Hasn't scored against us this season. 

Dud.

Just now, TheFamousPigeon said:

What has he done, as well? Nothing in Europe. Pumped out of two competition to shite opposition. Bottom of their group. Hasn't scored against us this season. 

Dud.

Exactly any scout watching him this season will be less than impressed, think he’s got like 6 league goals and 4 of them are against accies. 

1 minute ago, TheFamousPigeon said:

A loss today would send them into the abyss :bow: 

Livi will have their eye on Sunday and they'll have the majority of their team back, raging to prove they are fit after the Dubai jolly

Unfortunately I dont see anything other than a taig win tonight...the fallout of a loss would be incredible though!

9 minutes ago, stuart1994 said:

Cant see Edouard going for big money anymore, that ship has sailed for them. What club is going to pay big money for him in the summer when they can wait 6 months and sign him for the square root of fuck all. 

Did they no still get like £9 million for Armstrong with like a year left on his deal? 

3 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

PSG get 40% of any profit

22m - 9m = 13m x 40% =5.2m

7.8m left for the scum

They'll be lucky to get £22m imo

A sell on fee isn't a percentage of the profit, its a percentage of the sale, tarriers need 15mill to break even not including wages spent on him

53 minutes ago, don logan said:

For years my snobbery put me off going anywhere near a Tony Macaroni due to the stupid name. Till eventually forced to cross the threshold due to a family celebration and, you know what, enjoyed it.

I wouldn’t go in for free ,haven’t tried the food ,but used to do work for them and they are a shower of ignorant bastards .There was a cunt making the pizza sauce one day .Pouring it into tubs to be cooled .I was lying on the floor fixing the blast chill and a whole tub of sauce for poured over me .Prick never said sorry ,was burnt tae fuck .Then the manager had a moan that I was overrunning my time .I said if it wasn’t for that Fud pouring sauce over me I would have been finished an hour ago .That’s not the only stuff .Some of the comments Iv heard about customers while back of house were incredible.1 assistant manager moaned that he was not serving the ugly table .Never heard anything like it in all the time Iv worked in restaurants .

Arrogant pricks and the guy that owns it has put a few small suppliers out the game for holding back large sums on money due .

26 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

This already posted?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55730538

Celtic manager Neil Lennon's claims of a Scottish government agenda against Celtic are "absolutely appalling," says deputy first minister John Swinney.

Lennon said politics and not public health drove the decision for 16 Celtic players and staff to self-isolate after Christopher Jullien contracted Covid.

Jullien, and subsequently a second player, tested positive following the club's Dubai training camp.

"I'm at a loss for words," Swinney told BBC Radio's Good Morning Scotland.

Hate the SNP but this is just great. :popcorn:   :popcorn:

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

I wouldn’t go in for free ,haven’t tried the food ,but used to do work for them and they are a shower of ignorant bastards .There was a cunt making the pizza sauce one day .Pouring it into tubs to be cooled .I was lying on the floor fixing the blast chill and a whole tub of sauce for poured over me .Prick never said sorry ,was burnt tae fuck .Then the manager had a moan that I was overrunning my time .I said if it wasn’t for that Fud pouring sauce over me I would have been finished an hour ago .That’s not the only stuff .Some of the comments Iv heard about customers while back of house were incredible.1 assistant manager moaned that he was not serving the ugly table .Never heard anything like it in all the time Iv worked in restaurants .

Arrogant pricks and the guy that owns it has put a few small suppliers out the game for holding back large sums on money due .

Did you not even lick a wee bit off your finger out of curiosity mate?

17 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

PSG get 40% of any profit

22m - 9m = 13m x 40% =5.2m

7.8m left for the scum

They'll be lucky to get £22m imo

less approx £2.5 in wages paid. They need to get him to sign a new contract but thats not happening. They will sell him for anything above £9m if they get an offer this month and cut thier losses.

16 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

A sell on fee isn't a percentage of the profit, its a percentage of the sale, tarriers need 15mill to break even not including wages spent on him

Depends on what was included as it can be either a percentage of the total sale (which would have been brilliant) or a percentage of the profit.

30 minutes ago, Amokachi said:

Played 5 a side against him yrs ago, no cunt would tackle him properly as he’s about 8 stone & looked about 15 yrs old !

He’s made a right cunt of himself on twitter. Unfortunately there’s a front page Sun article about our club that was started by this bellend, the journalist Katy Pagan even congratulated him on his part of the story. Needless to say the story was just made up nonsense. 

5E7A80CE-ABF3-4F7D-B9ED-D082011950EE.jpeg

590DC480-FE44-4770-A05C-D4D0B66BCFF0.jpeg

24 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Livi will have their eye on Sunday and they'll have the majority of their team back, raging to prove they are fit after the Dubai jolly

Unfortunately I dont see anything other than a taig win tonight...the fallout of a loss would be incredible though!

Fair comment and you might be right .

I'm also thinking the bigoted one has gone full tonto on the players in the dressing room ( or the showers ) 

It's usually around the end of his reign that he pisses everyone off - if he hasn't already . 

We have seen it at every club he's been at , loses dressing room and implodes , the latter being well under way .

14 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Can't vouch for everything you've said but I do know the last part about fucking over small suppliers by holding off payments, hoping they'll go bust and not have to pay, is true. Scumbags to do it at any given time but especially during these times.