them

MisterC

28 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I wouldn’t go in for free ,haven’t tried the food ,but used to do work for them and they are a shower of ignorant bastards .There was a cunt making the pizza sauce one day .Pouring it into tubs to be cooled .I was lying on the floor fixing the blast chill and a whole tub of sauce for poured over me .Prick never said sorry ,was burnt tae fuck .Then the manager had a moan that I was overrunning my time .I said if it wasn’t for that Fud pouring sauce over me I would have been finished an hour ago .That’s not the only stuff .Some of the comments Iv heard about customers while back of house were incredible.1 assistant manager moaned that he was not serving the ugly table .Never heard anything like it in all the time Iv worked in restaurants .

Arrogant pricks and the guy that owns it has put a few small suppliers out the game for holding back large sums on money due .

:lol:

28 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I wouldn’t go in for free ,haven’t tried the food ,but used to do work for them and they are a shower of ignorant bastards .There was a cunt making the pizza sauce one day .Pouring it into tubs to be cooled .I was lying on the floor fixing the blast chill and a whole tub of sauce for poured over me .Prick never said sorry ,was burnt tae fuck .Then the manager had a moan that I was overrunning my time .I said if it wasn’t for that Fud pouring sauce over me I would have been finished an hour ago .That’s not the only stuff .Some of the comments Iv heard about customers while back of house were incredible.1 assistant manager moaned that he was not serving the ugly table .Never heard anything like it in all the time Iv worked in restaurants .

Arrogant pricks and the guy that owns it has put a few small suppliers out the game for holding back large sums on money due .

Aye mate will get the blast chill   finished when a stop sizzling. 😅😅

20131013-CARRIE-slide-AC4B-articleLarge.jpg

11 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

Can't vouch for everything you've said but I do know the last part about fucking over small suppliers by holding off payments, hoping they'll go bust and not have to pay, is true. Scumbags to do it at any given time but especially during these times.

They have done it for years ,I started work with a company 6 years ago ,they picked up some work from them ,I was advised by 2 others that worked for them in the past to have a word with the gaffer to warn him about what to expect .

33 minutes ago, Land Rover said:

Fair comment and you might be right .

I'm also thinking the bigoted one has gone full tonto on the players in the dressing room ( or the showers ) 

It's usually around the end of his reign that he pisses everyone off - if he hasn't already . 

We have seen it at every club he's been at , loses dressing room and implodes , the latter being well under way .

You would think by now he's turned that sqaud right against him. Who could watch that rant and take the guy seriously ever again lol. 

This is a ground they have struggled on even when they have been playing well. 

The scenes if they drop more points tonight will be epic. 

14 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Wow ,we should just have played our youth team for the whole season ,sold the rest and made a fortune 😂

56 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

A sell on fee isn't a percentage of the profit, its a percentage of the sale, tarriers need 15mill to break even not including wages spent on him

It can work both ways depending on what's been agreed JBJ

Hope it is full sale obviously

In any case they've now reached the point where the player and his agent are very much in control and Edouard is not a diehard fan who will be insisting the club get as much as possible, he's pretty much looked as if he'd rather be working in a Covid ward without a mask than pulling on the green n grey hoops for the last year or more

16 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I take it that the aliens don’t appear until the next chapter?

:lol:

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

PSG get 40% of any profit

22m - 9m = 13m x 40% =5.2m

7.8m left for the scum

They'll be lucky to get £22m imo

They’ll loan him out for a big loan fee with a year left on his deal to avoid giving PSG the cut.

Hearts fucked over the filth doing the same thing with Hickey going to Bologna.

1 hour ago, the cry was no said:

PSG get 40% of any profit

22m - 9m = 13m x 40% =5.2m

7.8m left for the scum

They'll be lucky to get £22m imo

50% chance he goes in the summer or signs a new deal which gets them some cash

99% sure the 40% sell on fee is true, been reported a few different places now

100% sure Real Madrid have zero interest in the cunt, he's got less goals than Nicky Clark in the league & they think Real Madrid want him

Fuck me

5 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

I've never found Brown to be anywhere near the level they claim, but that's a bit of a nonsense claim. They were completely different players.

I remember listening to Clyde 1 and they were debating Barry Ferguson or Scott Brown. Guidi was humming and hawing about it. Nearly feel off my chair. Not even in the same conversation. Brown is absolutely shite and always has been, bossed by us pre-admin and only swaggered about against the rest of the no mark teams and when we had the likes of Holt, Goss and Windass.