them

MisterC

1 hour ago, mrmojorisin said:

It seems a definite case of more than one of these fuckwits have flowen over the Cuckoo's nest. 

2 hours ago, Goianegra said:

He only has 18 months left on his contract as well, will be 12 in the summer when he's sold and having paid 9 for him I reckon they'll do well to break even on him.

The 25mil figure is just a well timed smokescreen from their pals in the media to mask what has been a disastrous few days/weeks for them.

I'd be surprised if Zidane has even heard of him, just like the Chelsea manager hadn't after he was linked with a 40mil move there, let alone singled him out as a long term replacement for Benzema :lol:

Was that not Dembele? When they sent him down to hang about London on deadline day then claimed it was for treatment after nobody made an offer for him.

1 hour ago, GrandSuckMaster said:

This is really pissing me off them talking about rules changing when they were away. It is a fuck*ng pandemic. 10s of thousands of people who went on holiday and then the travel corridors shut didn't claim it was an agenda. 

Thousands of Aussies who went away on holiday and then they imposed quotas on entrants literally can't go home at the moment. 

It is a pandemic you wanks. Of course rules change all the time. They are fucking clowns. During the biggest crisis since devolution they think the government is thinking about messing with celtic. Shut the fuck up you clowns.

The thought the government should disclose pretty impactive restrictions in advance to this mob, before the rest of the country, shows the sense of self entitlement they have.

And to compound it, the fact they didn't get the heads up in advance of every other citizen somehow puts the government to blame in their eyes.

VicTimhood right enough.

18 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Was that not Dembele? When they sent him down to hang about London on deadline day then claimed it was for treatment after nobody made an offer for him.

Could have been mate, actually. Either way, it was funny as fuck :lol:

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

The Lennon blackout towards Sky will have to end in 48 hours, with no apology from Walker :lol:

You just know Walker is going to give some half arsed apology

I'm sorry if my words offended Neil, I have a lot of time for the man

Get to see at least 1 taig making an arse of himself tonight though 👍

1 minute ago, magic8ball said:

What if he isn’t in employment anymore or doing the garden 😉

I like how he said me or my players will not be talking to Sky Sports until Andy apologises to Paterson, only for Brown and Christie to speak directly to Sky Sports less than 24 hours later :lol:

He'll probably send Kennedy to the pre/post match now.

Just now, Valance1690 said:

You just know Walker is going to give some half arsed apology

I'm sorry if my words offended Neil, I have a lot of time for the man

Get to see at least 1 taig making an arse of himself tonight though 👍

The threat was alot of bullshit as I just posted above. Walker doesn't have to apologise for anything.

1 hour ago, Valance1690 said:

50% chance he goes in the summer or signs a new deal which gets them some cash

99% sure the 40% sell on fee is true, been reported a few different places now

100% sure Real Madrid have zero interest in the cunt, he's got less goals than Nicky Clark in the league & they think Real Madrid want him

Fuck me

Not a chance he'll do this.