them

MisterC

3 hours ago, graeme_4 said:

I remember listening to Clyde 1 and they were debating Barry Ferguson or Scott Brown. Guidi was humming and hawing about it. Nearly feel off my chair. Not even in the same conversation. Brown is absolutely shite and always has been, bossed by us pre-admin and only swaggered about against the rest of the no mark teams and when we had the likes of Holt, Goss and Windass. 

Yes but my point is one relied on his engine the other his footballing ability. So it's not really a fair comparison for their later years. I was listening to an old Open Goal earlier, actually forgot he was wide right at first. 

I don't think he's a great player but he wasn't shite. There's a reason we were all wanting to sign him before he went there.

2 hours ago, GetToTheChoppa said:

Reports suggesting celtic ready to build a snowman in centre defence position and drop Duffy.

Not sure if they're true.

article-1097259-02D7D137000005DC-652_468

I heard they're trying to get this cunt in to replace Duffy tonight. Always knew there was something off with him, should have seen it sooner. With the green hat and scarf, and the look of genuine anguish on the wee boys face. Both are the hallmarks of Covid FC.

21 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Think we drew 1-1 on the night - clever free kick by McLean.

Lost on aggregate though.

Tie was in March but that was a year when winter seemed to last for months.

Lost the first leg 1-0 .

12 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Frank phoning up SSB tonight disgusted that Biden didn't use his speech to comment on the sectarian abuse that his beautiful, glorious club have been facing and addressing the agenda against Lennon......

Ha, the way I am perceiving Biden’s opinion on his ‘Irish roots’, he’ll be giving that very speech sometime soon:-)...