them

MisterC

4 minutes ago, Shuggy said:

Cant blame Livi for putting the cup semi first, hope they dont lose that momentum .. until they meet us.

Didnt know Martindale was up before the sfa or spfl for a fit and proper person test because of his jail time. Hope he passes it.

Grounds for an appeal if Livi win.... 

Just now, Blueshoff said:

Could be gathering evidence to justify stopping the season. 

I've got a feeling the government have asked for the information because the SFA refused to do an investigation. The JRG will need to comply to the governments request.

@Sweetheart is that female who comes out with absolutely mental stuff at a party , you all slag her off laughing at her nonsense, then someone outside your circle starts on her and you threaten to kick his cunt in for having a go at a lassie. 

14 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

You wonder why they all seem to pander to him. He must be a right moaning faces victim playing bastard away from the cameras too. 

Is he not meant to be a pretty decent guy away from football? Don't hear any ex players and managers of ours say otherwise. 

1 minute ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

@Sweetheart is that female who comes out with absolutely mental stuff at a party , you all slag her off laughing at her nonsense, then someone outside your circle starts on her and you threaten to kick his cunt in for having a go at a lassie. 

I admit I think outside the box, I never call people names.