them

MisterC

Pretty sure they have £25 million to pay this year for their current transfers. That £12.4 million they will get from Edouard will put a dent in that but it won’t be used to help the massive rebuilding job they need to do.
Whatever new manager comes in he’ll have to do a rebuild with free transfers and loans.
I believe we’ll see 56 and 57 before we get a proper challenge. 👍🏻

10 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Pretty sure they have £25 million to pay this year for their current transfers. That £12.4 million they will get from Edouard will put a dent in that but it won’t be used to help the massive rebuilding job they need to do.
Whatever new manager comes in he’ll have to do a rebuild with free transfers and loans.

🙏👍

3 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Arguments for independence No 3. :rofl:
Think they were a busted flush in 2014,and the reason was the arse fell out of the projected money from oil.
Arguments against independence No 1. :rofl:
Think they were caught out because they were scrambling about looking for a currency,and here we are 7 years down the road with exact same drivel. :UK: 

Mad thing is, they still can't give you an answer on the currency part. 

3 hours ago, B1872 said:

I hope we've room on our jerseys for 6 stars soon ... :crabflute:

1 minute ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Could see a deal being done that clarke manages Scotland into the euros before taking over at scum fc. 

He would absolutely fit in with that lot. Happy to take shots at us regarding sectarianism but ignore it when Kris boyd got sectarian abuse off the taigs. 

The sleekit fenian bastard was quite happy when Chelsea came to rescue him from the West of Scotland.
Kinda out the frying pan into the fire.