them

MisterC

3 hours ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Could see a deal being done that clarke manages Scotland into the euros before taking over at scum fc. 

He would absolutely fit in with that lot. Happy to take shots at us regarding sectarianism but ignore it when Kris boyd got sectarian abuse off the taigs. 

Clarke has said he fancies taking Scotland to the World Cup .I suppose he could do both jobs ,8months at the taigs before getting sacked and going back to replace interim manager Malkay McKay 

8 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Right troops, got a mission for you! I know you all love these fan made songs so much!!! :lol: Amy MacDonald's song, 'The Hudson' there's a chant in there somewhere for us. I'm so close, can feel it, just needs a wee finishing touch!! :lol: 

"Where did it all go wrong, celtic. How did you drift away?

Closing in on 55, soaking up the timmy tears!

Looking back to where you are!

Where dId it all go wrong celtic, How did you drift away?

Canne hear you Hartson, cheerio to 10 in a row! 

Watching you just fade away......

I'd love to help mate but I'm on my second bottle. I'm happy repeating your first verse. Guarantee when I see tomorrow I'll be humming away to this, wondering WTF it is! I'll await the finished version. Enjoy the weekend!  

3 minutes ago, BlueHatBlueDay said:

I'd love to help mate but I'm on my second bottle. I'm happy repeating your first verse. Guarantee when I see tomorrow I'll be humming away to this, wondering WTF it is! I'll await the finished version. Enjoy the weekend!  

:lol: You really shouldn't encourage me. 

'Appy landings mate!! :tu: 

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Clarke has said he fancies taking Scotland to the World Cup .I suppose he could do both jobs ,8months at the taigs before getting sacked and going back to replace interim manager Malkay McKay 

That's the thing if clarke did get the scum job. He would likely be out in a few months. Remember the hordes expect to play a certain way lol. 

Clarke is throw everyone back and counter attack. 

16 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Right troops, got a mission for you! I know you all love these fan made songs so much!!! :lol: Amy MacDonald's song, 'The Hudson' there's a chant in there somewhere for us. I'm so close, can feel it, just needs a wee finishing touch!! :lol: 

"Where did it all go wrong, celtic. How did you drift away?

Closing in on 55, soaking up the timmy tears!

Looking back to where you are!

Where dId it all go wrong celtic, How did you drift away?

Canne hear you Hartson, cheerio to 10 in a row! 

Watching you just fade away......

Enjoyed that track & video mate.  
Wee reminder of how fkn smoking hot Amy is as well. 

Chart star Amy MacDonald is hoping her fiance will shatter the dreams of her favourite team in the Scottish Cup final.

This Is The Life singer Amy got engaged to Falkirk's Stevie Lovell last year. And his team are due to face her childhood heroes Rangers at Hampden.

Amy, 21, from Bishopbriggs, near Glasgow, revealed she would be backing Falkirk - and hopes Lovell will recover from a knee injury for the match.

She said: "I'm so happy that Falkirk made it to the final.

"I've loved following the team this year. I think they have a great set of players and fans.

"I have got my fingers crossed that Stevie will be back for the final. He is just dying to play."

6 hours ago, They Gnu said:

Mick McCarthy has signed a 2 year deal with Cardiff City, so it won’t be him.

During the 08 run UEFA Cup run, wasn't he the ITV2 commentator who gave us more praise than our own Scottish ones? Remember loads of us watching all our games on ITV2 to get a decent commentary.

45 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Chart star Amy MacDonald is hoping her fiance will shatter the dreams of her favourite team in the Scottish Cup final.

This Is The Life singer Amy got engaged to Falkirk's Stevie Lovell last year. And his team are due to face her childhood heroes Rangers at Hampden.

Amy, 21, from Bishopbriggs, near Glasgow, revealed she would be backing Falkirk - and hopes Lovell will recover from a knee injury for the match.

She said: "I'm so happy that Falkirk made it to the final.

"I've loved following the team this year. I think they have a great set of players and fans.

"I have got my fingers crossed that Stevie will be back for the final. He is just dying to play."

Omg, that's the reason? Let's piss on a girl for supporting her boyfriend rather than a sport she probably had no more than a passing interest in. 

Fuck sake.

16 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I always knew the tarriers were shitebags but I I honestly can’t believe the amount of them wanting their team to drop points on Sunday so we don’t win it at their midden. Literally about 90% of the fenian fucks Twitter posts about the game on Sunday are asking their team to drop points.

We’ve reduced these cunts to this in about 7 months, just think how they’ll cope with our dominance over the next 3/4 years. 

If they drop points on Sunday I hope they lose out on second place by exactly that amount of points.

The thing is though, they're so shite they could lose or draw the game fair and square playing at their best. :lol: 

1 minute ago, theblueoysterbar said:

If they drop points on Sunday I hope they lose out on second place by exactly that amount of points.

The thing is though, they're so shite they could lose or draw the game fair and square playing at their best. :lol: 

Exactly, folk keep saying they’ll throw the game but when was there a 100% chance they were going to win it? 

4 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Unbelievable but when it comes to the SFA ?

'SFA chief executive Ian Maxwell has ruled out any further action being taken against celtic for a winter trip to Dubai that resulted in a coronavirus outbreak, but says the investigation into Rangers' Covid breach is ongoing.'

Waiting to see how many points we win the league by :lol: