them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Every game I see I'm shocked how he has made it this far.

Surely up for one of the worst players to play in SPL/FL history.

Assuming we go on to win it, I think we should have a special award for him at the player of the year do...

2 minutes ago, frenv said:

"Bolton Wanderers boss Neil Lennon apologises for knife threat against former mistress

The football manager, who held on to his position after an inquiry into the incident, said he was sorry if his actions had 'caused anyone any upset or duress'

Soccer boss Neil Lennon has apologised after The Sunday Mirror exposed him for making a knife threat against his former mistress .

Speaking about it for the first time after his club Bolton lost 4-0 at Rotherham, Lennon admitted the scandal “may have had a negative effect”.

Then he added: “If it has caused anyone any upset or duress then I apologise.”

Bolton Wanderers set up an inquiry after we revealed how Lennon intimidated his mistress for threatening to reveal the affair. But the club decided he should keep his job.

The un-named woman, who we called Kim, had discovered the ex-celtic idol was seeing a third lover behind his long term partner Irene McCloy’s back.

Kim told how he issued a threat to her that someone “could” put a knife to her throat. He also offered £10,000 for her silence."

Still amazes me ,that Scottish media don’t even touch this 

When you think of other players that the newspapers continually shamed ,with offences like this 

And the shame of the bastard too .Any repenting guy would keep his profile low for rest of his life .This guy just thinks he is untouchable and he probably knows the story is buried up here