them

MisterC

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Livingston don't owe anyone any favours, they are 100% right to focus on the one thing they have a success at. 

The tarriers win it means very little, we do our job and it matters not a fuck because we have about 3 or 4 games over them. 

This game is all about potential banter. Duffy has served up a few moments already

:duffy:

1 minute ago, KingKirk said:

Not like they would be if it wasn't for the weekends semi final. 

They'll win I expect them to win but its annoying me. 

Why? It’s not like Livingston owe us anything. This game isn’t a priority for them when they could reach a cup final which is potentially a once in a generation thing for them. 

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Livingston don't owe anyone any favours, they are 100% right to focus on the one thing they have a success at. 

The tarriers win it means very little, we do our job and it matters not a fuck because we have about 3 or 4 games over them. 

We are due to play Livingston on cup final day so if they get through we would get a rest day leaving us some recovery time after our second leg of the Antwerp match. Could work out ok 

1 minute ago, bluenoz said:

I just read he is not talking to Sky Sports until he receives an apology. You can't say on video that you are going to Dubai for rest & relaxation and then be upset when someone calls that a jolly.

He just doesn't get it.

He's went from him and his players not speaking to Sky Sports to only him now. Childish behaviour.

2 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Why? It’s not like Livingston owe us anything. This game isn’t a priority for them when they could reach a cup final which is potentially a once in a generation thing for them. 

Not annoyed but a bit frustrating.

Livi away is arguably their 3rd hardest game of the season. 

The selection makes the game a cakewalk.

14 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Livi officials would have told them the pitch is fine and in no danger of being unplayable.

Besides, if the Ref turned up and pitch was frozen the game would get called off regardless.

So it’s not just my posts you like to show one up man ship.Boring as fuck if you ask me 👍