Cheerio 10IAR - Reaction & Fanfare

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Kris Boyd ripping the piss, Just asked Jim Goodwin what Livi team he’d prefer to face, The first team or reserves 😂

Posted Images

Just now, King Jela said:

Apparently a £1.2 million pay off if he's sacked :lol: don't know how much of it is bullshit but the wee scummy cunt must be gobsmacked himself that he's still no got the bullet yet. Long may it continue. 

Fine to pay £2m to have Duffy for a season, £5m for that joke of a keeper and £5m for a yeti that can't play in the snow.

Think it's a bit more than £1.2m to pay him off.....

36 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Reposting this absolutely brilliant 

The Duffy "watch this lads, I'll down this pint" that he can't even get right gets me every time I've seen that :lol:

it's his version of Lennon's girly skip 

Genuinely can't believe how much of a shockingly useless bastard he's been for them given all the hype.

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

Apparently a £1.2 million pay off if he's sacked :lol: don't know how much of it is bullshit but the wee scummy cunt must be gobsmacked himself that he's still no got the bullet yet. Long may it continue. 

Probably right, has a rolling contract so if sacked is owed a year's pay same as Ally when we got rid of him.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Fine to pay £2m to have Duffy for a season, £5m for that joke of a keeper and £5m for a yeti that can't play in the snow.

Think it's a bit more than £1.2m to pay him off.....

Got a sneaky feeling you might be right mate. There's something really fishy going on if he's in the dugout for the next game. 

esquire8 and HG5 like this
21 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Lennon: Clubs protocols are alot of shite.

Clubs: Fuck you ye liar. Ours have been sound

JRG:......

FUCKING HELL......

Probably hoping to find some issues elsewhere by the looks of things - corrupt bastards.

Just now, King Jela said:

Got a sneaky feeling you might be right mate. There's something really fishy going on if he's in the dugout for the next game. 

Thinking it's at least double that just for him. Possible upto £3.5m when you include his staff.

4 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

The Duffy "watch this lads, I'll down this pint" that he can't even get right gets me every time I've seen that :lol:

it's his version of Lennon's girly skip 

Genuinely can't believe how much of a shockingly useless bastard he's been for them given all the hype.

My favourite part of that,  useless cunt manages about 2 wee gulps 

Laudrupsleftfoot likes this
1 minute ago, sausagetrunks said:

Here is a hard one, remember they gifted Aberdeen the points to finish 2nd.  would we do the same? if the opportunity arises? 

No,for me we have and always will have Noblesse. 

24 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Some sort of alternative to cigarettes, put me in a bad way for about 10 minutes :lol:

I mind trying it at a festival when I was a wee guy and I had to lie down in some random cunts tent for 10-15 minutes because I thought I was gonna pass out from dizziness :lol:

Its fucking bogging, I don’t know how anyone could enjoy that

Jeffrey likes this
5 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

Here is a hard one, remember they gifted Aberdeen the points to finish 2nd.  would we do the same? if the opportunity arises? 

I get the sentiment but no. Fuck they sheep shagging bastards as well. Plus at this rate they can finish second by themselves.

• GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio 10IAR - Reaction & Fanfare