them

MisterC

2 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Agreed

Not going to be a popular view but imo TLB is anything but stupid and is easily the most poisonous and dispicible character ever to taint Scottish football closely followed by his close friend Dr Death Reid

Yesterday's "meltdown rant" was 100% not spontaneous. There were several targets with clear warnings and threats throughout.

SFA - don't even think about any citations for the pool/bar photos. We'll raise you a conga and we'll ask for the photos to be authenticated (the line about illegal to take photos in Dubai without permission wasn't random ramblings) Note that the conga was on 12th Nov and Clare the CO resigned on 16th Nov - did she want to cite Scotland players for breaches but was blocked? If anyone will know, her boss Pete the Jap will. Clare has never let them down

SFA/Government  - Also fuck your protocols and you can tell that to your pals at the government too (I just did and dragged other teams into our issue) and I don't care how hacked off they are, they can pull the plug if they like. They want to look at photos in Dubai and ignore a conga because it's  Scotland and not an Irish/catholic club. This is political and there's an agenda being pushed and we're getting bullied but I don't want to get into political stuff, I'm just leaving it out there. We've already been punished (way too much and out of proportion) and we're not having it.

SPFL - you clowns haven't even got a sponsor and only have a TV contract because of celtic and Rangers but unless we get an apology from them and their pundit who dared to criticise us then there will be no access to me or my squad and we don't give a fuck what they or you think. Again this is not just random ramblings, the apology is crucial to them becoming the victim and there is no group better at this ploy than Irish catholics,  and no member of this group better versed in this ploy than TLB.

The fans - this is political, an agenda, we are being held to higher standards and bullied, this is anti celtic, anti catholic, anti Irish. WE ARE THE VICTIMS, I AM THE VICTIM, THERE ALL OUT TO GET US. Already they are squealing about the imagery being used in today's papers to "demonise poor Lenny"

Whenever they are losing on the pitch you can rest assured the same old cards will come out and fights will be started with everyone and anyone.

It's the celtic way

Absolutely spot on.

3 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Agreed

Not going to be a popular view but imo TLB is anything but stupid and is easily the most poisonous and dispicible character ever to taint Scottish football closely followed by his close friend Dr Death Reid

Yesterday's "meltdown rant" was 100% not spontaneous. There were several targets with clear warnings and threats throughout.

SFA - don't even think about any citations for the pool/bar photos. We'll raise you a conga and we'll ask for the photos to be authenticated (the line about illegal to take photos in Dubai without permission wasn't random ramblings) Note that the conga was on 12th Nov and Clare the CO resigned on 16th Nov - did she want to cite Scotland players for breaches but was blocked? If anyone will know, her boss Pete the Jap will. Clare has never let them down

SFA/Government  - Also fuck your protocols and you can tell that to your pals at the government too (I just did and dragged other teams into our issue) and I don't care how hacked off they are, they can pull the plug if they like. They want to look at photos in Dubai and ignore a conga because it's  Scotland and not an Irish/catholic club. This is political and there's an agenda being pushed and we're getting bullied but I don't want to get into political stuff, I'm just leaving it out there. We've already been punished (way too much and out of proportion) and we're not having it.

SPFL - you clowns haven't even got a sponsor and only have a TV contract because of celtic and Rangers but unless we get an apology from them and their pundit who dared to criticise us then there will be no access to me or my squad and we don't give a fuck what they or you think. Again this is not just random ramblings, the apology is crucial to them becoming the victim and there is no group better at this ploy than Irish catholics,  and no member of this group better versed in this ploy than TLB.

The fans - this is political, an agenda, we are being held to higher standards and bullied, this is anti celtic, anti catholic, anti Irish. WE ARE THE VICTIMS, I AM THE VICTIM, THERE ALL OUT TO GET US. Already they are squealing about the imagery being used in today's papers to "demonise poor Lenny"

Whenever they are losing on the pitch you can rest assured the same old cards will come out and fights will be started with everyone and anyone.

It's the celtic way

:boyd:

Problem is for them, if the team keep getting pumped on the pitch it won't matter...  :lol:

4 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Agreed

It's the celtic way

To cut a long story short bud it’s the athletic wing doing what they do best at the intimidation. Question is will the powers that be buckle and do the powers that be want to buckle. 

44 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

The idea of cancelling elite sport in the middle of tighter lockdown restrictions is absolutely fucking mental in relation to people's mental health (celtic fans not included obviously) and a sense of normality.

This whole conversation has been kicked off by that mob making a cunt of their trip and then a rip roaring cunt of the PR when they've come back because they're arrogant, shameless bastards.

Here's a mad idea: fucking hammer them and let the rest of us get on with it. 

They were pushing the null and void narrative before dubai as well.

Shameless is exactly the word for this lot. Last season right after we stopped. It was "no one is taking this away from us".

I think elite sports will continue behind closed doors until season end. 

I'd love for the football authorities to actually punish them. But history has showing they don't have the bottle.

11 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Agreed

It's the celtic way

I said much the same last night mate but my post wasn’t as brilliant as yours 

11 minutes ago, the cry was no said:

Agreed

It's the celtic way

Spot on. Do you also think he might have just falling on the sword to try to protect Lawwell? He said that it was his decision to go to Dubai then mentioned medics etc but at no point did Lawwell get a mention. 

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

They've got some cheeky to say there's an agenda against them, they've properly benefitted the most, 

last seasons league was called, winning them the title and relegating teams

Letting them continue a scottish cup run from the previous season

moved a fixture with hibs (which hibs objected to) to suit celtics dubai trip and then back celtics refusal to do another test instead threatening hibs

When you look back at the last decade and see every advantage that has been handed to them. Practically gift wrapped success. 

It's utterly pathetic they can still with a straight face claim there is some kind of agenda against them. 

This is a spoilt entitled shambles of a club, that seems to feel they are owed everything, due special treatment and above everyone else. 

Now it's all falling apart it's back to conspiracy and agenda. It can't possibly be they are shite on and off the park the now. 

14 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Can't believe he's still in a job after yesterday 

If TLB had got rogue yesterday he would be gone by now imo

However if you were going to start a fight with everyone in authority - SFA, SPFL, Scot Gov, Sky, referees, CO, sections of the media (not the mhedia though, they're already falling into line) - and the narrative was the victimisation of poor Irish catholics and their beautiful football club, who would you think of as a poster bhoy?