Cheerio 10IAR - Reaction & Fanfare

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don’t deserve a single thing  Your focus has been on rangers UEFA license rather than your playing squad   Your demise has cost you a potential £30 million in champions league money 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, keithgersbear said:

Lawell needs Lennon to see this out because he knows he won't avoid backlash against him but also knows that Lennon will recieve most of it.

By sacking him he opens himself up to being the number one target. Also why should Lennon resign?

If it's true he would recieve 1.2 million that is practically his retirement fund. He will never work again in management and move into punditry in England or Scotland. TV or radio. 

He can continue cutting about the West End getting pished, then invariably get into arguments with punters which brings out the ‘I’m a millionaire’ line with that unfortunate antogonising wee laughing face he has. 

3 hours ago, mclovin9091 said:

Unfortunately not. Livi hit the bar at the weekend so if that counts as "on target" then yes he didn't make any saves against them, in the 2 games.

However he did make saves against Hibs.

Oh, but he didn't make any saves against us or celtic at the start of the year. 

Thought the boy Hazard played the Hibs and 1st Livi games?

rbt1548 likes this
9 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Hilarious he's saying he won't quit because 'it's my ife'

When his stock was relatively high first time round he quit because he thought he could get a better job down south, now he's ruining them and refusing to go because he's such a big celt*c man :lol:

He's taking them for a ride and I absolutely love it

:thumbsup:

He also added "it's not a challenge any more" in relation to us down the divisions.
Doesn't say much for their 8.75 iar.

Spot on that it's brilliant that this mutant is just waiting to stiff them for a payout,and i absolutely love it. 

HG5 likes this
Just now, scottyscott1963 said:

:thumbsup:

He also added "it's not a challenge any more" in relation to us down the divisions.
Doesn't say much for their 8.75 iar.

Spot on that it's brilliant that this mutant is just waiting to stiff them for a payout,and i absolutely love it. 

It's brilliant to watch him digging his feet in lol. 

He knows full well his managerial chances are fucked. His media attacks will also make him unlikely to do pundit work. 

HG5 and scottyscott1963 like this
  • GabrielTomato changed the title to Cheerio 10IAR - Reaction & Fanfare