them

MisterC

Tin hat on here but I think they will probably get around 20 million for Edouard, on his day he's the best striker in the country along with our own Alfie, I dont have any issues with admitting that, he was very consistent but thankfully seems to have downed tools this season as he clearly wanted away in the summer and couldn't give a shite about their 10. 

53 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He's out of contract next summer so they ain't getting anything close to 30-million. I'd say somewhere between 12 to 15million is reasonable 

Then PSG get 40% of that profit 

It'll be non disclosed and the tarriers will make out its a sensational deal.

I'm sure its 40% of profit. He cost them 9m so if he goes for 12 then the tarriers recoup their 9, make all of 1.8m profit, and 1.2m goes to PSG.

I'm not so sure they'd even get 12m for him.

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

It'll be non disclosed and the tarriers will make out its a sensational deal.

I'm sure its 40% of profit. He cost them 9m so if he goes for 12 then the tarriers recoup their 9, make all of 1.8m profit, and 1.2m goes to PSG.

I'm not so sure they'd even get 12m for him.

I think they have to sell now to get close to that fee for him and that's only if someone is legit interested.

They are doing what they did with dembele putting out fake stories of interest in him. I seen one linking him to Real Madrid 🤣

26 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

Edouard is a typical shrug the shoulders, not-my-problem, garlic cheese eating, Beaujolais drinking, bad attitude Covid magnet frog. If tackling him wasn’t an automatic yellow card in this country, he’d soon be found out.

:lol::lol::lol:

42 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

With the scum not playing until next week maybe they could go back to Dubai for more "training" and "cool drinks"......

They have a game next Wednesday but I am sure the SPFL will move it for them. They are at home after all and you always agree with a request from the home team apparently. 

1 hour ago, King Jela said:

Hmmm. I used the 'Eddie Howe gets honesick' patter to a tarrier the other day and this was his very defensive, nonsensical, off topic reply also 🤔

He’d probably fit in well, given how homesick most of their fans seem to be...