them

MisterC

3 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

£7m

30 appearances

Over £200k per appearance

Almost a beautiful of a sight as Duffy

Crazy he's still No1 choice for the republicans :confused:
if you had the chance to predict the future in July 2020 and came up with where we are today,you might have ended up in a straight jacket.
Here's hoping it's just the start of the end of the beast from the east. 

On 08/06/2021 at 09:33, Lilac 3rd Kit said:

Yeah you’re actually correct. But please just let me have my rant because I hate the way Lineker and co are all about the human rights, etc but strangely silent on Man City. And I don’t like Oasis. Or Ricky Hatton.

I agree with you. Their fans are half arsed about filling their stadium (when we were allowed) They portray themselves as these great people but woebetide a woman who is raped and gets pregnant. Stoned to death. Or murdered for having the audacity of reporting the rape as  crime. It’s disgusting.

3 hours ago, Creampuff said:

Duffy is wrong. They’ve agreed the purchase terms in the loan. That’s why Oostende are looking to flip him now, because the terms of purchase are fixed and he’s increased in value.

mentioned this yesterday and said oostende will be chuckling like fuck once they get the cheque in.
let's hope they make a very large profit in a couple of days.

:taig:'s will be beelin mad and want somebody shot.
keeps getting better by the day.

2 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

mentioned this yesterday and said oostende will be chuckling like fuck once they get the cheque in.
let's hope they make a very large profit in a couple of days.

:taig:'s will be beelin mad and want somebody shot.
keeps getting better by the day.

This is Ben Davies level of trolling by Oostende.

4 hours ago, Jamie29 said:

A year off 😂😂😂

I'm over the moon that you were shite,when you had the chance to play for your boyhood dreams.
and it ended in a "FUCKIN DISASTER AND A CATASTROPHE" and we had some of the funniest moments in football :barrier::sadface::boydie:
Now your back up to speed.....fancy your chances for...DING DING...ROUND 2....??????
then we could finish you off to footballs equivelant  of a punch drunk boxer.
the club of your dreams is a fuckin myth.
if the truth be told they should be closed down for what happened to young over 100 young boys dreams turned into their own personal nightmare.
so don't let us hear your pish about the myth who are trying to distance themselves from the events.
your myth are cowardly scum.