them

MisterC

15 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Theyre usually all wonderkids or superstars who've just never been given a chance. Horrible fucking cunts.

5 million on him apparently 

Ooft! I'll remain cautious then,considering how well that wee cunt nakamura did for them.

still won't be enough to halt our march to 56 tho mate.

4 minutes ago, The Specky Liar said:

£13.5m on this guy, the Israeli winger and Starfelt seems like great business(for us)

Starfelt is the only one with any sort of pedigree and he is behind Helander in the national team 

Never really thought about it till you quoted the £13.5million,but ironically that's the transfer fee for Ajer. So by that logic they are now skint again until they sell.

You’d have thought they’d be prioritising a goalkeeper and defence, they’ve now spunked the Ajer cash and are currently low on centre backs, Bain as a no 1 at least until Barkas is back, no right backs of note and Gregg Taylor fighting it out with Boilingoli at left back 😂

Even if he's decent I'd imagine he'll be a downgrade on Edouard ,also  a good chance having spent his whole career in Japan  he takes up to a year to settle. The potential to be a complete disaster as well. Doubt he'll worry us this season anyway.

34 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Real Madrid wanted him to replace Benzema.

Barca were eyeing him to replace Messi.

He was Chelsea’s back up option to Haaland.

The tarriers have slapped a £250 million buy out clause in his contract.

Looks like we're fucked then

Just now, magic8ball said:

Good to see the real definition of chugging being used .

The young team have fucked it ,they use the American version now ,Drink quick .

Almost spat my dinner out one night when the wee man proudly claimed that when he grows up he wants to be the fastest chugger in the world ,😁

😂😂